Dokuzakura

Group Leader
@Sagittal Kinda fucky to snipe like that, especially as a new group. Plenty of manga to scanlate other than the ones that are being worked on.

Wow, the MC is all types of dumb to believe in the numbers all of the time to make decisions. This just goes to show that no matter how much the numbers may say, crazy is still fucking crazy.

Contributor
1336141542359_564964.png

Dude at least appreciate the people who tl this manga. People saying this manga is bad bla bla bla and yet stfu if it's not for you don't read it

you guys wanna know the morale of the story just look at @Hounder post..... hahah that should be the description.
this story so far is getting intresting , with the art you can tell everyone emotion so well

Fed-Kun's army
art is good but well the story is kinda meh, is it getting better ? i stopped after 3 chaps

Dex-chan lover
This kind of manga will be a very satisfying manga if it has an ending like School Day.
That's what I would be consider a "happy ending".

People like assuming common character tropes whenever they see a character but it's obvious there's more to it then that. MC is fuckboy scum but that's because of his PTSD and because of that he cares about his girls. The crazy yandere bitch doesn't actually go around killing everyone who interacts with her fuckboi-kun and just zealously listens to his "desires" instead, albeit interpreting them in her crazy yandere way. but I guess I have a soft spot for evil-portrayed mcs getting fucked by circumstances though.

the story is difficult to progress if that girl just comes and axes every single development that mc and his other girls have done

Fed-Kun's army
this is just... bad, but not for any one reason. its a hot mess of bad story, bad art and bad vision.

Dex-chan lover
I actually like this.. quite refreshing from your typical beta boring MC.

I dunno why this get a lot of 1 stars I think people just dont like a mess up story like this genre in general. Even in similar genre where the MC is less scum than this still gets a lot of low rating 😁😂

Users who are viewing this thread