Dokyuu Hentai HxEros - Ch. 55 - HxEros Forever

Dex-chan lover
Followed this series a long time ago & sad to see this end. Sure many may not believe it was the best but I did love the fanservice & the premise of this. Although I feel like the anime didn't gain much traction due to the silliness of the censorship & having to wait for the Blu-Ray uncensored versions may have impacted it's growth but regardless I enjoyed the manga & will miss it. Thank you very much for translating this series till the end & I look forward to the author's next work.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, i will be waiting New doujins and hentai manga, Kitada. e.e

Fed-Kun's army
Well at least it got a conclusion and not a visit from the axe, I at least believe-

thanks for the ending @Soseki

since it march 4 over at japan right now, is there any word if there anything extra in the TANK version or no? thanks

Ah this series is ending, kinda sad tho. Thanks for translating till the end! Looking forward to author's next work!

Dex-chan lover
So, the ending of this manga is essentially "and the adventure continues"? Without any particular specifics other than that they became a couple?

Dex-chan lover
At least they are fucking. But seriously, you name your manga Hentai X Eros, make it a harem, and end it with a singular girl but the rest still liking him trope? Lol. Typical japanese trash ending.

Dex-chan lover
Sex was pretty good conclusion to their relationship and good enough ending for this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
10/10 Rating of Ending Thanks for ending.... Imma cry now 😭 😅😅

Dex-chan lover
Yeah there is no way there could NOT be a sex scene as a end for this MC and FeMC

Users who are viewing this thread