Dokyuu Hentai HxEros - Ch. 55 - HxEros Forever

Fed-Kun's army
HxEros won't ever be cancelled
HxEros won't be dismantled
HxEros gonna be together
HxEros gonna be forever!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, some censor bugs definitely are still around, because this is still censored.

Gotta say it's a little disappointing to see the last few chapters rushed like this. You can tell that the author is just wrapping up loose ends here and there quickly. Sad that Murasame didn't get more screen time in the end, I think she's one of the better girls in the series, even compared to the other 3 Hxeros in Enjou's team.

But at least they fucked. 10/10 good horny, you will be missed, HxEros.

Dex-chan lover
what can i say except goodbye for my favorite horny manga, what a nice ending we got here. I feel like its a bit rushed but still good

HxEros is my favorite horny manga and its sad to see it end but i enjoyed the horny ride and story.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. People acting like a crap panel of implied sex makes this manha worth it. That ending was trash

Not a bad ending, all things considered. He at least smashed Hoshino! Which I did not expect.

That being said, I never really liked her and always wanted a harem. However, Retto seems possibly open to this down the line as he did tell the censore bug girl to try and make him fall in love with her.

So I will just tell myself that the canon ending of this manga will be a harem eventually. But still, this could have been a lot better. Tan girl Murasame and tomboy Momo best girls!

Users who are viewing this thread