Dokyuu Hentai HxEros - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Two Kiraras

Contributor
Is it just me, or was this chapter super frustrating? I dunno, it just feels like the manga blatantly admitting that nothing's gonna happen until the end. I know I'm not supposed to be here for romance and shit - it's an ecchi/action series - but I feel as if other manga are doing this better, tbh.

May put this on hold.

Dex-chan lover
@Koni It's just to give the author time keep playing the whole ero angle with all the girls until the end. If he got super committed to her here and now then they'd have to downplay all the other girls. It's frustrating from a story perspective but I wonder how many people are here for that...

In the end i just want her to return to how she was. I wonder when she's going to accept she's just a damn pervert and has apparently been so since elementary school.

Contributor
@sirflimflam That's what I'm waiting for as well. Cause I really enjoyed the beginning of the chapter, even if it played out like a slightly lewder Takagi-san. I enjoyed Hoshino and Enjou's dynamic there, and moreso Hoshino's personality. Then we get to the present and she's just a generic as fuck tsundere and it just went downhill.

On one hand, an absolutely brilliant way of making me dislike the Censor bugs as an antagonistic force, cause if it wasnt for that censor bug attack we wouldn't get bullshit like this. On the other hand...well, we're just gonna stall things out for more harem scenarios. I don't even think all of the heroes even like Enjou romantically yet. And I normally like (or at least don't mind) those, but it's clear that she's the main love interest. Yet she's just gonna stall things out. I suspect that there will be an event that will kick things up the rear and get Hoshino and Enjou to develop more, an I hope that comes sooner rather than later.

For now, I'll probably wait to binge this. I'll watch the anime to refresh myself when I do. Sorry for the long rant.

Dex-chan lover
In the end of eernity I'll answer your confession, so don't even hope for relationships in the meanwhile.

Lol for real, "I'll give you an answer at the end of the manga"! I like Kirara, but man I wouldn't mind him hooking up with the gyaru.

Translation-wise, the letter on Page 6 is very weak. Why didn't you just use the word "engage" from the start? The wordplay translates perfectly! A few lines would have to be slightly altered, but the meaning can easily be kept the same while not having to add an awkward translation note that doesn't even need to be there and breaks immersion. It's just a missed opportunity...

Dex-chan lover
@koni lol, even with the anime adaptation this Manga seems to get infrequent updates. We're 4 volumes behind but there's only been 2 chapters in 2 months

@sirflimflam ehh, I'd prefer for them to just ship and then find some other kind of dynamic to play around with. Retto isn't the only dude in the world and there's enough lewd shenanigans going on even among the girls alone.

Banned
Ah yes, the infamous delay to milk the series until it's dry of any potential for another chapter

Ehh man. Should be a harem and now the FMC is against it.

I just don't even like her. Momo and Tan girl from Tokyo are easily better.

Users who are viewing this thread