Dokyuu Hentai HxEros

Dex-chan lover
@Soseki hey, really nice to see you guys picking up the pace. only 25ish chapters left and you've caught up! ganbatte^^

thx for the scanlation btw

Power Uploader
@Galder, thank you for the support, hopefully we'll be all caught up by the time the anime comes out

@Soseki
Awesome, thanks for the work so far, and now I'm really looking forward to reading more before the anime hits :)
Best of luck to everyone involved!

Dex-chan lover
@Dark i like her characterdesign and also that she actually knows she likes him and doesn't take 100+ chapters to realize it. being honest is another thing though. i can understand why that turns people off.

Contributor
Hmm...I think I kind of agree with what someone else said. I feel like Id like this more if the main female MC wasn’t an insufferable tsundere.

But at the same time, her turning from a straightforward girl to a tsundere is the result of the enemies and serves as a catalyst for all this. So that’s a good way for me to dislike the censor bugs. XD

Hopefully there’s some decent progress later on.

Dex-chan lover
@Koni
well they're frequently holding hands at least. and she has more fantasies of getting laid. dunno if they actually confess or even start going out though.

edit: thanks for the new chapter guys!

Group Leader
This is the logical end point of every ecchi shounen action plot.

Banned
These bugs might actually help me get rid of my hentai addiction and make me wants to study so I can live a happy life

Dex-chan lover
thanks for keeping this updated. but don't you mean "lunar ray" or something similar for sora's finisher? i think she's in full possession of her faculties...

Dex-chan lover
@TerminatorT90 wasn't it done by jaimin's box or another scanlator that got into a quarrel with mangadex and subsequently removed all of their scanlations from this site?

Double-page supporter
This, TLR, DXD and Maken ki, battle shounens that come front loaded with ecchi.
Am I missing any?

Dex-chan lover
@JoeyKicks the original to love-ru was pretty tame. it was only after going monthly and renaming to to love-ru darkness that things got going (and it starting to be really successful). also, that manga focused more on ecchi than on battles imo
don't forget hotd either. it never finished, but still a noteworthy contender. then there's others like triage x (from the hotd artist). others don't come to mind atm but i know there are.

Users who are viewing this thread