Dokyuu Hentai HxEros

Aggregator gang
Gonna read this rather than watch the anime. Everyone be hating on the Anime, Ill come by it after I see the source material.

I saw the tittle say hentia and I instantly clicked this. What am.i doing with my life

I enjoy reading this manga, found it better than the anime.
It's basically a Sentai team but using their powers make them lose their clothes and the villains are Censorship.

I personally love the stupidity, ecchi and art.
Fun manga where you can turn off your brain and have a good time and enjoy the art

Power Uploader
Wow this is the most retarded comment section I've ever seen

Anyways, this is a fun read for all the ecchi fans out there, I'm waiting for the uncensored anime BD version to release, until that I'll read the manga

Double-page supporter
@neet101 I haven't seen it so I can't speak on the story quality, but apparently it kept up stupid censorship (big star decals over all the breasts) for the entire season, going well past the point where the manga stopped censoring them.

Dex-chan lover
@aramil31 Oh, that kinda stuff? Not surprising. Usually with lewd anime they wanna censor it as much as possible but also maintain lewdness to entice watchers to buy their BD version. It's how they make extra bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread