Dokyuu Hentai HxEros

Dex-chan lover
@Bruh_moment_dbl07 yo why ask this pointless question when there's neither a smut nor an actual hentai tag? and it says shonen and even the description literally just says "ecchi"?

ah kirara, you continue to get more and more boring. least developed girl gets most paneltime zzzzzzzz

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero i'd say chapter one proved that already since they were into each other from the very start. so i can't understand at all what people are complaining about. if this was one of the countless other harem romcom crap series with an indecisive main character that doesn't even know whom he likes, then yeah, i'd be with you.

@scanlation team: could you also translate the uncensored full color version of chapter 51.2 from the october 2020 issue of jump sq? cause it looks SOO GOOD in full color (among the best official colorings i've seen for manga).

@Galder My issue is precisely what you said. I hate anything that tries to tease a harem when the decided couple were that obvious since chapter 1. This means time is wasted on doing things with the other girls while the main female slowly becomes more boring as the story goes on in comparison. They then get rushed time at the forefront of everything while all the other girls get the shaft. I think its particularly bad here because Hoshino is really boring. Her quirk that makes her the most powerful at H energy is just being embarrassed by it? I can't imagine that its that much of a rare trait while the male MC has nothing that makes him particularly special at all.

Its a bit of a rant but wanted to be clear on my issues overall date back to the beginning. Fanservice is about all this story has.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero but when you already know that the rest is getting dumped should they ever confess, why do you even read this when you don't like the main couple? i mean, that's the thing i like about this series. they tell what's gonna happen from the start. sure, i would have liked to see some progress in their relationship over the course of the series and not only in the last three chapters, but that's how the japanese herbivore mc's are made. and the mild flirting with the other girls isn't even a two way street. they're interested in him, he's clearly not. that's that.
it's not like the dumbshit yuragi sou ending where
you also knew whom the mc liked, but the author still teased with a "shogun harem" on several occasions (showing the haremettes with kids from the mc etc.) as well as these retarded future predictions where the mc couples with several girls. then at the end of it all the girls were not only rejected, but reacted to that rejection in a ridiculously dramatic way (chisaki being so heartbroken she had to leave the country, karura never wants to speak to him again etc.). like the author totally shits on his heroines in the end.
something i doubt will ever happen in this manga. they others may lose, but they keep both their dignity and sanity.

@Galder
I read because I find the side people more interesting overall. It happens often with leads like these. I mainly don't like the other girls even being written to like the male lead at all. If you have a very established couple then don't have multiple girls liking the male lead. I find that to be a waste of time. Focus on the main two otherwise they have a shallow relationship. Author leans on them having past together to introduce them in the beginning, have a very dead middle, then a sprint at the finish line to secure the couple. Its a formula I have become tired of over the course of the many mangas i've read.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-01-03/super-hxeros-manga-ends-in-february/.168072

@Jackone
It can work and I do prefer it when the author gives it some hints that it could go either way. I find it boring when its hammered in so strongly that this is the couple and the others are fodder. You did say in a better manga which I give you. This is not one of those mangas though.

@BraveHeartedHero

I’m fine with fodder but won’t I can’t stand is dumb af fodder or 1 dimensional characters like they introduce this long lost childhood friend for one chapter and the next they are no where to be seen and way later at the end they cheer mc and love interest on at their wedding that pisses me off. Also true this is not one of those mangas at all

tankoubon for vol 12 will be released on march 4th
https://www.s-manga.net/items/contents.html?isbn=978-4-08-882588-5
so, wait patiently for the uncensored version!

also,
the series ends with no harem ending and an unexpected sex scene
i guess i'm fine with that o__O

No true harem ending for this series is as disappointing as it gets, fuck. At least it seemed to be an open ending or whatever.

My issue is precisely what you said. I hate anything that tries to tease a harem when the decided couple were that obvious since chapter 1. This means time is wasted on doing things with the other girls while the main female slowly becomes more boring as the story goes on in comparison. They then get rushed time at the forefront of everything while all the other girls get the shaft.

@BraveHeartedHero I completely agree. Unfortunately this is the genre's curse though, it's always been like this as far as I've been reading Harem series. Harem works where the MC is already fixed on someone is always a pain in the fucking ass and a major waste of time for everyone else, but people like that shit anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread