Doll-Kara - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
well things are getting heated, and I should say couple chapters ago when it was said "I didnt reincarnate you for this" to mc, I got pretty tilted cuz you cant just not tell what to do and expect it nonetheless imo

Dex-chan lover
oof.. that white cat.. why you gonna be bitch on the MC tho.. now the black cat powering up the other.. kek

Group Leader
@phantom00 She committed suicide in the first place, she doesn't care about her dojo or friends anymore, she just wants to drag everyone that wronged her to hell with her.

Aggregator gang
Don't forget she even wants to take this girl 's body even though the girl kinda an a$$ but that don't justify her actions.

Dex-chan lover
This girl...she really is frigging annoying. She killed herself. She decided to end her life. But nooo gotta drag everyone down because 'why me?' as if life was so sweet and nice. She gave up. She has no business to try and mess with anyone's life! But oh well, she is now taking the body of the other little traitorous bitch so I hope they both get their assess kicked. One to the other world and the other into exile.

I'm pleasantly surprised by how good this manga is... It's a fresh plot with good action and a nice flow... 9/10, til this chapter!

This is so fucking bad. These 2 latest chapters are just wall of text boring chapters

@evandel lot's of talking is standard fare for sport's manga, especially those with a logistic gimmick. You are better off reading something else.

Aggregator gang
Wow, old man is really ruthless with his business sense. He knows what the fuck hes doing. GOod stuff. Hopefully Maria just went fullblown yandere on her... him..... whatever works

Heh, I wonder how the mother will respond after it appears shes been forgotten. If she gets depressed, I guess it will deem theres some room for redemption. Shes also yet to realise her real daughter commited suicide from the weight of being left with debt. Curious if shes really the terrible mother she appears to be. Hopefully its a stay tuned.

Fucking bitch Kei. Most annoying character in this series so far, well I guess Suzu is just as annoying. Shes mocking the guy whos saving/turning her life around. Its fucking pathetic, cause I bet she will get her body back eventually, its the white kats will. But she doesnt fucking deserve it. Shes an arrogant bitch. Why does the kat have the old man saving this person ?

Dex-chan lover
What's with the theme of, "fuck people who commit suicide" running through this comment section. Kei is someone who was crushed by the world around her because she wanted to hold on the the last piece that connected her to her only loving family member. That then burned to the ground, and was insensitively laughed off by the person invading her body. Next she finds out the guy she likes is a dick head and her friend betrayed her for said dickhead. And finally her emotions were manipulated by an evil spirit bring up her no good mother and said mother shows up once again.

I'm not saying you have the empathetic but there is a rhyme and reason to why Kei is acting the way she is. And even then is she still any worse than anyone else in this story before their own character arcs?

Double-page supporter
so everyone is an ass except the mc..
imagine you die and reincarnate in a girl's suicidal body, then get the duty of continuing her dojo, and getting beaten afterwards by herself. that really sucks...

@onionskins the MC is definitively an ass. Whenever he wants something he just pressures people into doing whatever it is that he wants. He is not evil by itself, but just a successful ruthless businessman. Those are ass.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how central it is to the story, the martial arts business is just a sideshow for the real plot: reincarnation magic powers.

I said this one before, but I will repeat myself then: This is a manga where everyone is an asshole.

Power Uploader
A $10 train ticket is enough to keep people from a sporting event in Tokyo?? That's not anywhere near the cost of event parking in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread