Doll-Kara

Double-page supporter
This shit is bad .. story writing and direction is really terrible, characters are all trash and unlovable, art is mediocre (good art on body muscle definition) , most of chapters have a cliffhanger that shows characters angry and next chapter the expression changes and they turn out to not be angry , also too much talking and very little fighting which is depressing since this is about karate.

yo just seen the raw, all of this is just a small beginning (think of it like character introduction). all i can say the story is pretty good and jojo bizarre

Double-page supporter
I was almost exited when I saw an update, until I saw it was a one-time thing. I hope it gets picked up because I've read the raws and judging by the drawings, shit gets interesting. I just wish I could fully understand it lol

Aggregator gang
I read this back when there was only like 3 chapters out. But I do wish the story didn't focus so much on the MC and those events. I wish it was more about the MC and the OG hosts bodies souls.

Yo cane we get an update on this pls, can’t support but, can some at least pick this up, it’s really good....

Too many characters, too many emotions. It had potential, but - like every other reincarnation/genderbender/isekai storyline - it was a disappointment.

Good luck with the TL, genderbenderbb2.

Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Is this 100% written by Kazuyoshi Ishii himself? Or did he come up with the initial premise, but left the ongoing development to a ghostwriter?

im dropping this, there's just too much happening in this manga and idk wtf is going on, maybe ill read this if its completed but that's unlikely

Disappointing honestly. It also does that thing with a lot of fighting manga where it over promotes whatever martial art the main character is using or a random is using. Its just kinda lame. Maybe thats just a problem for me, like when they have the main character use a Katana and every other sword is trash it just urks me so much.

Dex-chan lover
the fights are good and I like it a good amount, but I kinda hope it goes into more character development after this arc

Am i the only one legitimitely pissed off at the kid? That just fucked the match

Users who are viewing this thread