Doll-Kara

Double-page supporter
This whole story is nothing but a massive shit-show of brain dead characters surrounding and trying to ruin the only character with a fraction of intelligence (as in, MC). It's like it started alright, then the author just went "fuck it" and showed the whole thing down a cliff, trying to see just how fast it'll plummet.

From what I can tell with the recent chapter, Kei's finally free of the cat's influence, the freckled girl got her body back (and knows of Kei's whole spirit situation), and the mom fused with the cat or something. It's getting kinda interesting, so I wanna see where this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know about you guys but for me the pacing of the story is kinda weird.

Does LH announce when they are dropping stuff? Because i follow several things that they scanlate and i they seem like a good group but series being dropped out of the blue is a dangerous precedent

@papita69xxx i dont think i've ever seen them officially announce they are dropping a series. they do have a tendency to have releases of some manga be weeks or months apart sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
yay for people who continue these scanlations for the community

everyone is shitty here, the character who seemes like a good person turns out to be bad.

Users who are viewing this thread