Domestic na Kanojo - Ch. 276.1 - Memories With Rui

Darn it, and he even says "I won't stop after coming so far". Yet we know what happens eventually. I feel so tricked.

This is like adding salt to an open wound. As pathetic as it's going to sound the title of this chapter makes my chest hurt.

Dex-chan lover
I'm team Hina, but shit, Naoto and Rui should be together in light of their situation (they have a kid), not the bullshit "arrangement" all three have.

This is just fucked up at this point. Well, at least it helps me charge up on hate in preparation for the final chapter. I'm ready for anything, time travel, "it was all just a dream", space invaders, alternate universes, you name it. Let's see if it can knock GOT off my list of worst endings.

Dex-chan lover
iGnlv20.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@yourself yeah people on the DomeKano discord were harassing the author over the leaks. They stopped doing spoilers and fan translations on and off if I remember correctly. I don't think they even link the fantrans anymore.

Double-page supporter
Oh, thanks for the special chapter

You guys gonna do the Hina one?

Fed-Kun's army
@Yourself poor girl, she does dogshit and then she is sad because people criticize her. what a joke

this shit was appaling since chapter one but well she tried her best to do even shittier latter chapters

UPR

@Prophetboi I think your a small margin, cause most of the fans are pissed that she pulled the coma card and just shot the ending in the leg

Dex-chan lover
Man this just stings after the trashy ending.. or should I say pity of an ending

I wished the author would consider make an extra chapter that’s an alternative ending.. doubt it but still

Users who are viewing this thread