Domestic na Kanojo - Ch. 276.1 - Memories With Rui

in any manga, there's always some retards who complaining when the manga didn't go as they want..

this what happened when just read for the results, not the story..

Dex-chan lover
Wanted to check out the latest chapter after hearing about the ending.
Glad I dropped this piece of shit, read 200+ chapters and I just can't handle anymore.

Dex-chan lover
i can proudly say that im in for only sex scene so can someone point me which chap that they're having sex except the.5

Double-page supporter
So much salt from people who don't understand they were never the intended audience in the first place.

Double-page supporter
@rebel16 Well that goes without saying. But besides this the decision by Sasuga not to kill of one of the main protagonists to make the story round spiraled to the messy ending this manga had not deserved. I'm neither one of the camps, but I guess this is what you get as an author if you try to please one side instead of embracing the pain.

can anyone genuinely say with 1000% confidence that this is a good story, they really dropped the ball towards the later half

either your with Rui or HIna u cannot deny how dumb and dragged on this seems like wtf

Wait, so he got a whole daughter with that girl.

and still trying to get after the older sister who was in a coma?

This man is the Japanese Future. lmao

Thanks for this. Do you guys plan on doing the "Days with Hina" extra too?

Just a reminder to anyone who doesn’t like the ending: please don’t attack the mangaka. She said herself that her Twitter feed is becoming quite unbearable because of all the attacks towards her.

It’s great to be passionate about something, but don’t let that be part of a cause of the author’s mental condition.

That might have been the most loveless and objectifying of all the bonus chapter sex scenes in DomeKano. It's just Rui reacting and getting fucked (and pumped and dumped) while Natsuo is a Photoshop job away from being a faceless hentai protagonist. Wow.

Contributor
@InfiniteVerisimilitude

How did it all end btw?
Natsuo, After getting Rui pregnant and nearly getting married to her, both decide to stop their relationship for several reasons.
Then Hina is getting run over by a creep, stay five years in the coma, and Natsuo confess to her...while she is in the coma.

Yeah, Hina Ntr'ed Rui while doing nothing, it's marvelous.

Users who are viewing this thread