Domestic na Kanojo - Ch. 276.1 - Memories With Rui

Fed-Kun's army
@Yourself
did i say it was worth to go that far ? honestly, i didnt know people were that dumb, i thought it was just some random flame saying it was shit or something like that.

but well im not surprised coming from domekano fans, those retards are so addicted to their soap opera drama that they go crazy if their mayfly ship doesn't win.

i know it was gonna be shitty and thats why i dropped it early (around chapter 50), but what i completely dislike about all this industry is that this kind of shitty manga with nothing else than good art get popular af while really good author that are trying to do a good narrative get axed because they don't do "waifu wars". this shit is just pathetic and this chapter is a good representation of why its popular : it works with horny kids in existencial crisis

anyway, this situation is just ridiculous in both ways. people being stupid as usual.

Group Leader
@migh dnk is not that popular, 5mil sales on 27 volumes is what is expected of any "decent" manga.

Dex-chan lover
@migh " i dropped it early (around chapter 50),"
Good call.
It really is nothing more than a soap opera. You can't expect a good story. There will of course be stupid forced drama and bad plot twists.

Fed-Kun's army
well, ofc its not on one piece level but it still good sales and completely not deserved, this is just overforced drama all over but hey it got a good art and stupid triangle so it works i guess @SNKY

Power Uploader
@UPR Unless you mean Japanese readers, "most of the fans" also never pay a dime for the manga.
Anyway, harassing people over some silly fiction is never OK.
@migh "nothing else than good art". Why yes, the art is half the manga. It's a visual medium in the first place.
Also, you don't know anything about the industry if you think good authors are getting axed because they don't do "waifu wars". It just means your reading experience is limited to oversaturated genres with high turnover rate.

Power Uploader
Sighs... while it’s nice to see this series coming to an end... I’m gonna miss it. Sure maybe I’m a sucker for punishment but I rather liked the story... yes, it had some weirdness to it... but it had some good controversy too.

This end bit tho...

Even tho I like the thought of Natsuo and Hina ending up together, I was always a Rui shipper or a harem shipper. Impractical maybe but Rui was his first...

I guess I’m holding out hope there’ll be a double reversal... where Hina gets mad at Rui for giving Natsuo up...

Fed-Kun's army
@youdontknowwho did i completely denied the art ? ofc not, i appreciate good art too but like you said, its half the manga and therefore it needs something else to live on.

did i say all good authors get axed because they don't do "waifu wars" ? no, i just said that some good authors get axed because they don't follow the popular tropes and just try to do an interesting set up with just 1 romantic interest . i read a lot of different genres but let me say it, this genre is one of the worse its possibly even worse than isekai.

you can't deny that weebs like those kind of things, it was the same with gotoubun. people just like shipping and they will like it till the end because they can talk about it and who they prefer and when it comes to and end. people who don't get their ship to win will get angry and possibly be as stupid as domekano fans. (atleast gotoubun had no forced drama and better art imo)

stop assuming shit about me based on a single comment i made on a mediocre manga threads.

UPR

@youdontknowwho, when I mean readers I mean the western one's as the Japanese readers are doing their own thing. While yes it is bad to go after someone cause of a story I am still upset about the ending (not "feeling like harassing the author" kind of upset) but upset that it went the way it did. Also, I never mentioned anything about paying for the manga, I only talked about how the author shot it's own manga's ending in the leg by pulling the: she is in a coma card.

@starlightcitypro
So you say... before someone starts reading something they should decide if they like or dont like the outcome or plot of a story? 🤔

Power Uploader
@UPR I was making a general observation rather than replying to your point. Sorry for not making that clear.
I won't bother defend this series, or tell people not to be upset about a shit ending. I just think people harassing the author online and call her names while pirating her manga for years lack some self-awareness.

Dex-chan lover
Read spoilers for the final. Man, im not surprised at all. I called it shitshow few dozens chapters ago. What a waste... Worst possible ending, and one of the worst ending i've read in manga. So many years wasted reading this shit.

fuck this writing pls author just fuck off we don't need extra shit from you

Guess that goes to show that no matter what happens, there's always that one turning point that will haunt you for a lifetime
hje0HdE.jpg

LXVeFvZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread