Domestic na Kanojo - Ch. 276.2 - Days With Hina

Dex-chan lover
so much hate...

am I the only one here who is glad Natsuo pick Hina?

Dex-chan lover
276 chapters of garbage and people are now complaining that it smells bad?

Oh just fuck off even the hentai chapter with Rui was better what a huge waste of time

Dex-chan lover
I take it this is the ending then?

Also wondering about the hate...
Was it a good decision to drop this mid way?

Happy to see they are happily married though.

Haruka, your step mom is actually your biological aunt and your dad is technically your uncle through marriage.

@ADende
...and you were born, because condoms were bad(because of reasons unknown). Also your dad is writing story how he met his wife, your aunt and step-mom, mom only sister and his step-sister who was also his teacher. Ah forgot to tell you you only have one grandparents, because they also are married with addition to second grandpa (step grandpa ?).

Ah it's so beautiful so much no sense and drama for drama sake. Almost like this plot was made from Lore Ipsum- simply amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Are people not used to soap operas? I have seen much dumber shit from k-drama and other countries soap opera and everytime its a glorious laugh. Like people say the writting is soap opera tier as if its a bad thing. Its a glorious dumpster fire

the best ending would be him marrying hina with rui living with them as well. So they have a threesome

i mean sure its not that great of a story but come on its just a story and yet people are bullying the author over at Twitter

quite a selfless act on Rui's part; I hope this is the right thing for her and that she will never regret this decision

Users who are viewing this thread