Domestic na Kanojo

Well, that ending sucked the big one...

But not as badly as sending threats to the author, what the fuck guys?

WTF!!! lol I love this manga its a comedy, sad that I didnt realize it earlier. Its fucking hilarious.

Double-page supporter
Still cant gelieve they pulled out a motherfucking coma strat and set the whole house on fire instead of Just the dumpster

Double-page supporter
May be summed up by:

Palpy: Have you heard the tragedy of Rui the Step Sister?
Annie: No...
Palpy: I thought not. It's not a story healthy people would tell you. It's an incest legend. Rui was a step sister, so powerful and so wise she could cheat the definitions of family relationships to become step siblings with a man whom she had sex with... She had such a knowledge of family relationships she could even date this man after becoming his relative.
Annie: She could actually date her step brother?
Palpy: The dark side of the Anime is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be UNNATURAL.
Annie: What happened to her?
Palpy: She became so powerful the only thing she was afraid of was losing her power, which of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught her sister who was her boyfriend's teacher everything she knew, then her sister who was her boyfriend's teacher took over her boyfriend in her sleep. IRONIC. She could date the man after becoming his step sister but her older sister took over that trope despite also being a teacher.
Annie: Is it possible to learn this power?
Palpy: Not from a Christian.

Could've done without some of the ecchi, but HOLY HELL did this manga have a crap ton of heart-tugging moments.

Fed-Kun's army
To sum up my experience reading this manga:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ONNNNN

It was trashy but trash I loved to read from start to finish.
Thanks kei

P.s. Anyone who attacks the author cos they didn't like the ending is below trash. Just because it didn't fit your expectations doesn't mean you have to threaten someone's life over it. Just don't do it :/

sorry about my english going rampage with mistakes
being on Hina's ship, i can't get of the feeling natsuo being the dumbest crueliest pathetic piece of shit
he loved hina so much meh bla bla that he didnt made a single serious fucking attemt to be together again even when they were like throwing it to his face
and did 10 attempts to rui
in the end we didnt even know whom he chosed in the plain view of sight
because mangaka was throwing grand plot pianos from bushes that will smak your brain of its clichesness repetitvnes and stupidity
hina's character feels so tied in with natsuo and nothing more to be shown on her side
and a tons of pages and fillers for rui
reading to the end u understand the huge build up for one girl while other gets only pain, max pain
and u also understand that it probably wont end up the way its going to

seriously i dont mind kajita ending up with hina
pretty sick dont u think, but author sure lacks decent male characters, or so to say male characters taking active action in plot
because its theplot that makes them act

about ending:
i just dont believe natsuo loves hina the way he should, the way their love was at the start
probably he just has rotten brain after constant love switches
(cocaine chan was that he deserves really)
and there are tons of scenes we didnt get in the end with hina
just to feel it was it, it was team hina win
its like "u won what else u want go fuck off"
but team rui got all the scenes and a baby
during huge build up to the ending we never got
it be better to give natsu to rui and in the end show
some good man took care of hina
(and not in a fucking coma bliat)
kei what, who made u do this
good ending wasnt that bad in its ending
just why
that i was reading with such a face:
ADhzXdaqqQ0.jpg

if you want to heal yourself after that trash end i strongly recommend reading this
an exellent love story with a decent triangle solve out
https://mangadex.org/title/14569

Even though she end up with Trashuo, Hina is happy so i am happy too. The rest are all side characters to me that i couldnt care less so I am fine with the ending. Would love to see less of a time skip and maybe the chapter on the reactions when she woke up etc but it is what it is. Easily ranks in my top 3 manga of the mature/drama/romance genre and i believe the rating of 6* it has on this website is unfair.

@CastleGuy why not rate it overall? if you find plot butchered after some point and ending bad think of the 100+ chapters that you definently enjoyed then take in account artstyle execution etc too and fk stupid shipping mentality (ofc i dont mean you personally). I would rate it more than 6 even if my fav char had a dramatic/bad ending because overall it would still be good.

@nerfed It depends on what exactly your rating it on. If your rating it purely on plot I'd say it's a good 4-5. If your rating it on execution on said plot it's 9-10. Art is good so that would be like a 8. Personally I gave it a 10 because I enjoyed it a lot, but it's understandable that other people would've review nuked bc worst girl lost.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga kei,
it's literally on her name, an author who creates dumpster fire teacher x sibling non-chromo manga shock her fan with this dumpster unoriginal cut content manga ending. Why did i think that this manga will get a proper ending ? Shame on me.
I bet her editor was on team Rui side, and she got pissed because Natsuo didn't get harem ending so she creates another ending that pissed off both editor, publisher, even her fan. JK
Nobody winning in this war, both teams feel lost. Even on team Hina, i think they ask themselves : "We win the war, but what did it cost ? THE PLOT "
Dumpster fire : 10/10
Art : 9/10
Plot "long gone burned with ambitious harem ending"

I hope that in her next work she can create a more proper ending

This is the first story made me feel things that I thought I've forgotten
I have great gratitude for the writer for writing this, I've regained feelings
I'm wasn't able to cry for the past 8 years
this made me feel how crying is not a bad thing and how satisfying to cry again.

Best day I've had, cheers everyone

@(feratul)
the only but quiet solid bet on having a solid ending was previous kei's work
good ending has a decent end
no triangles to solve but nevertheless
and mangaka made a huge skill up in this work
we never saw it coming, this dumpster ending

"We win the war, but what did it cost ? THE PLOT"
that made my day
being on hina's ship, i can't put it better

Users who are viewing this thread