Domestic na Kanojo

it's about what you'd expect from an ecchi, quasi-harem, rom-drama sol. not great but not bad enough to want to strangle the author through the monitor.

I didn't even read the manga yet, but I got spoiled the ending by my discord friend. So I have a question.

How the fuck y'all can read this?

I felt at some point that I was reading a super well drawn latin soup opera more than a manga, but damn, this rollercoster was a hell of a ride, even with a meh-to-fine ending.

Even if I wasn't in any team,
I felt like Rui deserved it. I mean, they went trough all the process of their maduration, the consolidation af their relationship and even the kid. I dont see Natsuo loving Hina like he did at the begining. This Rui always sacrificing herself, ugh

i just love to throw tires into a dumpster and burn them, it's simply beautiful and this piece of art envokes exactly the same emotions which is why i love it and give it 9/11 because even if aircraft fuel can't melt steel beams this dumpster fire certainly can.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaete it's the author "second big work" so some people that were on the fence after her previous "blunder" of a series took the bullet. Press F for these poor fools :(

There were moments of genuine humanity and the characters sometimes felt wholly real, and it's so strange that this manga that has such compelling moments and characters ended up being so agonizingly trashy

Aggregator gang
Just read the last chapter, and oh god, this stuff is so messed up.

I am a Miyabi fanboy so I don't really care, but getting pregnant one, than marrying the other? What the heck is this? i didn't have high hopes, but this ending is worse than any of my expectations.

Probably gonna skip the next Sasuga Kei stuff

Dex-chan lover
@darara
getting pregnant one, than marrying the other
This is exactly what happened to my cousin: she dated a guy, got pregnant, and when she told him about it, he shocked her by revealing that he's actually marrying another girl in a week. She gave birth to the child, conducted paternity test and got alimony via court of law and is now raising the child as a single mother. That guy still lives with the girl he married.
The End.

this was garbage from chapter 1 page 1, i dont know why you guys are acting all surprised, but all your salty reactins gave me a laugh :D this is what you get if you waste your time on garbage

Not in a million years I would hook up with a man that fathered a child with my sister while she's alive. You'll have only one sister but men come and go. Where is the sisterhood!!! Also, eww🤢🤮🤢🤮 sex with your sister ex🤮🤮🤮

Double-page supporter
Shame the the covers is the only time you see the girls 'Happy'
With the over the top Soap Opera drama the last few chapters really should not surprise anyone.

Ending
Does anyone really win getting Natsuo? Jumps around between girls knocks one up leaves her for another how does one expect him to keep any commitment

Ok so I dropped this like 200 chapters ago and then read the ending someone just confirm this for me.
Did he have a kid with Rui then marry Hina? Does this actually end in a weird threesome or is he solely with Hina?

@Rin2k I actually liked her last one with the exception of the MC's first girlfriend ending up back with her douchebag ex. Everyone had a happy ending despite a lot of teenage drama. A lot of "realistic" teenage drama with cheating boyfriends, scumbag exes and having conflicting romantic feelings. This one however is some weird sister and teacher fetish manga or something. It's super fucked up. This one just went on for far too long. It should have ended 150 chapters earlier when the MC realized that it's fucking weird to want to fuck both of your step sisters.

Dex-chan lover
@jameaney I had a rather strong bad feeling when she did that one cousin oneshot back then so I noped tf out of this one.

yes, he gets with the teacher (hina) and the other one (rui) goes with the chef, still got the the kid (haruka) with mc tho.

i'm so glad this series ended.. so i can skip to the last chapters.. bwahaha...
thank you for the rollercoasters, tears, hate and ruithebest..

Users who are viewing this thread