Domina no Do!

Impossible to go further than chapter 6. Good luck with any people trying to read it.

Sigh, this kind of story would be right up my ally *if not for the main girl being a child/having a child's body*

why allow this Japan, why????

Honestly speaking, it's a very interesting concept. I wish they focused more on the intimacy of the two MC's. The ending was alright I suppose, but an epilogue would have been well-suited here.

I would never re-read this, however, it was definitely worth a read - very open-minded concept which was surprisingly refreshing.
7/10.

Read this a long time ago and it was average. Well, it still is. Half of the chapters are just meaningless.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like it got the axe super hard, I'm reading just another chapter and all the sudden the TL notes of "this is the end" wtf.
And yes it has crazy shit including torture, really weird.
Emyon best girl

Double-page supporter
It's a kinda, sorta, not really, not a whole lot of good manga. Hard to read at the beginning but once you get through, you get an okay manga. I guess. Kinda. I read it a long time ago, man.

Dex-chan lover
Well the manga is sometimes stupid and sometimes hilarious (CH35 especially was a good amusement). Guess over all not bad. The ending is a bit abrupt.
Shouldn't it have a magic tag.
I mean we are dealing with spirits here?

This entire manga has made my sanity go up and down, it can be wholesome one minute and weird ecchi stuff later, i just dont... understand how this manga can be so damn random. Theres like no logic between anything that happens and i enjoyed it.

Group Leader
This could have been so absolutely brilliant, if only it had focused on the feelings between the two characters and their progressing relationship. It could have been“Ijiranaide! Nagatoro-san!” before“Ijiranaide! Nagatoro-san!”. As things stand, however… it's a “throw ecchi at the wall to see what sticks” kind of manga, and while it has its moments it overall kinda sucks.

Last edited:
This is unironically the worst series I've ever completed on Dex. Not only does the concept fail at a fundamental level, not a single character in the story has a bit of depth, but they lack even humor in the crazy situations the characters find themselves in.
At best this was fetish fuel for the masochistic types, at worst I have no idea who this was for.
Look elsewhere this title is trash.
3/10

Dex-chan lover
Has top tier muscle maid(not loyal to mc tho) and emyon
mc is milkqtoast and has small ww honestly hes more like property and fmc is the true mc of the series and Yandere piss drinker disappears after her storyline is complete

Users who are viewing this thread