D•N•Angel•

Did it, or did it not?

https://wowjapan.asia/2018/05/d-n-angel-to-resume-on-monthly-asuka-july-issue/

Fed-Kun's army
IT'S BEEN 3000 YEARS
Wow, how did I miss this coming back, there was even an ANN article about it, last year. Did the translators only catch up now? I am so shook, I hope this means we can look forward to AOC Translations doing the rest??

Group Leader
@YOLF
If the author decides to actually finish the series, yes 😂

For those confused about the status of the series: Chapter 70 came out around August 2018, and was compiled into the 16th volume in Jan 2019. It also comes with chapters 68/69 that were seen all the way back in 2011 as well as 2 new chapters. Volume 17 seems to be confirmed, but we don't know when it'll end, or go on hiatus anytime soon.

Sooooo... you can expect another 1 or 2 chapters from us for the time being to wrap up vol 16. We'll see what happens next when vol 17 comes out (whenever that is)

Aggregator gang
ITS BACK!!

I want to kick the Author in the butt. What took her so long! The only thing I hate is that after all these years we all thought Riku figured it out. But she somehow was easily deceived? Didn’t she hear everything? Wtf lol

It's back?! What the?! It's been 10+ yrs! I've forgotten everything...time to start re-reading :'D

Dex-chan lover
I've seen that this author history is bad, other manga she made were cancelled and this seems to be the only one that lasted, it got a anime 6 years after debut and have hardcore fans, but is still a 23 years old serie.
Anyone with a bit of morale would just write the finale and end it, continuing the only serie that wasn't axed for the sake of it is pure disrespect towards the readers.
I remember when I discovered the anime, it was one of the first I got to know and really liked it, would never have expected the mangaka to become so corrupt.
I forgot hot it ended bt I think it was a true ending and not left up in air, better that than this limbo.

Watched the anime years ago and goddamn damn, manga Risa is way more shallow and annoying than anime Risa.

Users who are viewing this thread