Don't Call it Mystery - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - Too Many Crooks (Part 2)

Thanks for the translation! The chapters in this are long and filled with dialogue, so I can’t imagine it was easy

Dex-chan lover
So glad to see another chapter! This manga is wonderful. Thanks for the hard work and translation!

Omg THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I've had this manga in the back of my head for so long, I've been THIRSTING so hard for a new chapter lol
😍😍😍

Ame

Contributor
Honestly, this feels like a reasonable pace for chapters with ~100 pages filled with dialogue, plus your own not-scan-work life, so thank you all the same!

ppp

Thanks so much for your hard work! I love this manga and it must be hard with so many pages.

Thanks for the chapter! Most of us understand that this project is tantamount to climbing a mountain, so take it easily.

Fed-Kun's army
I felt a bit blessed reading this. There's some tears from my face and I loved the dialogue they had. Beautiful, just beautiful. A masterpiece indeed. Thanks for the translation. I'll be waiting for the rest (though I'm still looking at the raws)

clc

Power Uploader
So nice, glad you are back tltl ! (^-^) Doesn't matter how much time has passed those types of stories are a treat to read <3
Thank you for the effort, especially considering how much text Tamara Yumi puts into her works and it's a mystery story on top of all things!

As for the chapter itself -the mystery, the exchange between Garo and Totonou , the ending .... it was wonderful and glorious! I would take more Garo any time!
Also, hints and flags here and there for the main character and it's nice to see he is not always the only clever person in the group <3 Looking forward to more whenever that is and good luck!

Finding time/motivation to do quality scanlation is no joke especially when irl is notorious for not holding back punches.

I don't feel frustrated by the lack of updates, nor do I think it's lame. I'm grateful that there's someone out there that took time out of their day & did heavy lifting to ultimately share their joy to us non jp readers.

Take it easy, thank you for taking us for an enjoyable ride and always remember that we'll hop off at any time no prob bc it's imperative you put yourself first.

also fuck anyone that complains don't give them the time of your day, instablock

Fed-Kun's army
Scanlating is definitely not easy, especially since this is voluntary. Thank you so much for doing this and don't be so hard on yourself! YOU are most important! So take the time you need, I'm just thankful that someone (you!) are here and still willing to work on this series!

Also, this chapter was amazing. The pacing and dialogue was great. As well as that wonderful way to end the chapter, I'm excited to see more of Garo.

I really love this manga, so I was so happy to see a new chapter. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us.

I am very happy with the new chapter! Thank you so much for translating this ❤

Users who are viewing this thread