Don't Change, Ogata-kun! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, when I first started this, I was really excited that there seemed to be no tsunderes because the group loved shotas, but it seems like the shota girls will unjustly hate his adult form and the muscle girls will unjustly hate his kid form . I hope the pervert trope isn’t common, nor tsundere, and this a real harem, not just a bunch of girls fetishizing his two forms

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to turn into a Benny hill skit where one group of girls wants him to be a shota and the other group wants him to be their daddy?

Also the fact she jumped to rape was unexpected

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the manga will go in a direction where eventually the shota lovers would be okay with his original form

Hmm... I can some girls seducing him to turn him from shota to muscle and the rest trying to turn him from muscle to shota and the cycle repeats. Poor Guy.

Fed-Kun's army
These girls are going to be making him big and small so frequently he'll just be all spent.

Dex-chan lover
If the curse was consistent, he'd be fine... if he didn't have the curse, he'd be fine...

But it turning on and off is the real problem...

Double-page supporter
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without witnessing the strength and beauty which his body is capable of."

Users who are viewing this thread