Kareshi Tokidoki Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Shopping

Double-page supporter
I'm actually kind of worried about Akizuki. As far as I know, cisgender people pretending to be another gender for long periods of time does not end well.

Dex-chan lover
As a straight guy with a taste for yuri...

Im just simply always winning :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
ngl I really wish this wasn't obviously just yuri with extra steps. Seems like a waste.

Dex-chan lover
She was literally turned on while "he" was a guy, put the GL tag there already

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually kind of worried about Akizuki. As far as I know, cisgender people pretending to be another gender for long periods of time does not end well.
I thought about that too. On the brighter side of things, I got some almost egg-y vibes from this chapter. The blushing and overstimulation from feminine sensations. The quiet reverence for entering a feminine space. That whole "someone cast a spell on me" line. Chihaya's dad even commented on how atypically mild Akizuki's reaction was to the curse is compared to their first time experiencing it.

So crossing my fingers that the "lie" doesn't turn out to be one in the end.

(though admittedly I'll enjoy it even if I'm completely off, a tragedy of someone who made a very bad choice is a powerful emotional space)

Dex-chan lover
I really liked Shishizaki's speech about intimate clothing being "a way to think about someone you love," and "magic, just for yourself." I'm finding this manga pretty dull, overall, and I generally dislike fiction that takes a silly concept like this in earnest, but that was a nice moment.

Dex-chan lover
Akizuki will just end up fully accepting if not downright liking the curse by the end.

Which is ironic cause he lied to her.

Isnt it funny that this HS guy compromised to the posibility of permanent gender change for a girl he has dated for a few days?

Im not sure if Akizuki or author kinda get that this is basically liying about being trans to Shishizaki.

Shishizaki seems into it, so no problem from her dide with the Yuri either i guess.

And now male delinquent is into Akizuki... and is now female...

Im not seeing where this is going.

Users who are viewing this thread