Kareshi Tokidoki Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Shopping

Aggregator gang
Akizuki is too innocent for his own good lol
pW0kRdz.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
really like it so far.
but yeah... you can really tell thats the same mangaka as koi to uso...
the characters look so alike, its scary

Contributor
Haven't quite seen this combination of willing + reluctant + pretending to be enthusiastic before. Nice!

Double-page supporter
Safe to assume that "gay guy in my romance manga" Is this author speciality

So expect this if new work is out

Very likable main character. Doesn't give a shit about rumors surrounding him but clearly not having it if someone insults Chihaya. Values his manhood but values Chihaya more. Even though it takes awhile to get these translated in English, it's great to read. And it gives me a reason to brush off my Spanish since I haven't really used it in 10 years. (Girls' Love tag where? I'm pretty sure the lesbian makeout session is enough to justify it.)

Dex-chan lover
I noticed most people focused on the end of the chapter, but overall I really like the start and the part at where they where shopping together. I found it overall very wholesome.

let me nutshell it
MC: Everytime I kiss this girl I turn into a girl
Gal: I don’t want to give you gender dyshphoria
MC internally: I don’t really care
MC: I wan to be a gal!

Double-page supporter
The trans allegory in this manga is impressive, MC starting to find out the drawbacks of being a woman and still deciding it's worth it... let's see what Yankee-kun thinks about it.

Also, I really liked the delinquents, in other mangas they would be bullies harassing MC into breaking up with Shishizaki, but here they're "so they're dating? Whatever... That guy is really weird tho!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread