Don't Cry Maou-chan

Double-page supporter
The demon fbi find the hero group involved guilty of pedofiliha like behavior and should be registered as possible sex offenders and be kept from children under all circumstances

The status says completed but none of the chapters says end. Is it official done or what?

@immortalartisan It would be interesting to make isekai of FBI moral busy body going several centuries back in the past and finding out that age of consent is something like 10-12 y.o. in majority of the world and that is normal. And he is like "No, think of the chillins! You sick pedos!" as he kill in rage older partners of married couples, and one of those couples happen to be his ancestors and he erases himself from the history due the time paradox that he caused. Fin.

@CuddleStruggle
You're an actual genius(sounds like a better story than most official mangas). Now you just need to make a webcomic about it and get it serialized. I would read that.

I legitimately love you guys for bringing this manga to light. Been a while since I had such a laugh while also adoring the interaction between all characters. Thanks, really

Double-page supporter
Who do you think is gonna end up with the hero (the guy) or is he 100% lolicon for life

like mother like daughter
her mom was so badass in her youth(last page of last chap)

Double-page supporter
This manga sparks joy. Every chapter is fun. Maou-sama is a treasure. The subordinates are fantastic. The heroes are hilarious. It's such a delight to read.

Fed-Kun's army
This say publication status is complete, but the Manga Updates page says it's ongoing.

@unrodmell Unfortunately the manga series already ended according to the author on twitter, and the reason Manga Updates says its ongoing is only because no one is updating the page.

Users who are viewing this thread