Don't Provoke the Crazy, Dumb and Villainous Consort

I tried but this is so... is this in a lot of Chinese novels this... arrogant, verbally, emotionally abusive, just toxic revenge or sex theme I don't really know how to describe it but I'd never want to be the main character or die and she steals my body because she is always going to exact revenge? Anyway I'm dropping this.

why does everyone think she's a boy?

This is really good btw, the plot actually progresses instead of drawing it out over hundreds of chapters

@Uthred It will eventually explain why the father was
forced to let her be bullied because of a certain outside influence

This father is some shit bag. He likes her so much he knows shes been bullied for years and let it happen.

Liking this comic. You don't always need something intense. Having a light hearted comic is just good. I find this funny.

As for all the complaints, every comic is typically exaggerated, and if you don't like this one, there's others to read. ✌🏻

third prince: does my uncle is gay??

he was more worried about banxia being forced than his uncle being gay, so good for him ig. we stan an ally

ps anyone else accidentally press strikethrough instead of spoilers sometimes bc they both start with s or is it just me

Users who are viewing this thread