Don't Think That I'll Be Cute Forever! ~If You Make A Wish From The Sacred Stone, You'll Become The World's Strongest Beautiful Girl~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Machine Translating is still fine at least for assisting. As long you fix the mistakes it made and make it sensible and close to what the text originally said, it's fine and passable. As long you do not over-use it then it's okay.
956763264447049779.png

Though why would u scrunch up the text like this? lol
l
image.png

Group Leader
Machine Translating is still fine at least for assisting. As long you fix the mistakes it made and make it sensible and close to what the text originally said, it's fine and passable. As long you do not over-use it then it's okay.
956763264447049779.png

Though why would u scrunch up the text like this? lol
l
image.png
Yeah that text box gave me issues, i think this was the 3rd or 4th revision of just this boxes formatting. if i tried to line break it with a "-" it looked strange. the way i had it before was too much empty space between words. this was a happy medium that i felt was still readable and took up enough space despite being scrunched up a bit.

for reference: this is what it looked like before.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that text box gave me issues, i think this was the 3rd or 4th revision of just this boxes formatting. if i tried to line break it with a "-" it looked strange. the way i had it before was too much empty space between words. this was a happy medium that i felt was still readable and took up enough space despite being scrunched up a bit.

for reference: this is what it looked like before.
image.png
I feel like the problem is that it's not really centered, most would have it centered and a little bit spaced out, the linebreak can possibly be used but I don't use linebreaks that much so I wouldn't know.
924013423363231844.png

The scrunched-up can be solved by making it centered and a little bit smaller to fix it properly with a linebreak. I think it could work.

I just saying, it could've been a bit better but I understand, I find putting english text into small boxes hard too. lol
(btw, I just saying it looks a bit weird/strange because it's not centered and squished but I understand.)

Last edited:
ah yes, having someone that fits your “ideal of a gay man” is very normal straight behavior :smugchisato:
I feel like it's not only their body but also their mind that is being affected by the wish. After all, the wording the friend used for the wish was "beautiful girl for me."

Group Leader
I feel like the problem is that it's not really centered, most would have it centered and a little bit spaced out, the linebreak can possibly be used but I don't use linebreaks that much so I wouldn't know.
924013423363231844.png

The scrunched-up can be solved by making it centered and a little bit smaller to fix it properly with a linebreak. I think it could work.

I just saying, it could've been a bit better but I understand, I find putting english text into small boxes hard too. lol
(btw, I just saying it looks a bit weird/strange because it's not centered and squished but I understand.)
Yeah i had my QC say something similar to that too, but i didnt really want this one box to be the outlier if i centered its text. cause every other Boxed in exposition or monologue in the chapter is aligned to the left. I could just replace the word mercenary with a shorter word but i couldnt think of one off the top of my head.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i had my QC say something similar to that too, but i didnt really want this one box to be the outlier if i centered its text. cause every other Boxed in exposition or monologue in the chapter is aligned to the left. I could just replace the word mercenary with a shorter word but i couldnt think of one off the top of my head.
Fair point, I also cannot think of another one at the top of my head for mercenary.

Also, I would expect the QC to say something similar since it would probably look good but like you said it would be the outlier, so I understand that point.

Contributor
I think the translation is a bit off when he's claiming he wanted to be a "man loved by men"...

Group Leader
I think the translation is a bit off when he's claiming he wanted to be a "man loved by men"...
it probably is. i am just using MTL and trying to make sense of it as i go. whenever we get a proper translator we will go back and neaten things up.

Uncensored upload is in our discord as per credits page
So, why exactly couldn't you just have uploaded that version? Unless it's an edited version made by yourselves (in which case it makes sense), there's no good reason to gatekeep it. If it's the original art by the author, it should be posted.

What really irks me is that your version has more censorship than the previous one. Was that due to difference on the RAWs or are you adding unnecessary censorship?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread