Doomsday Girlfriend: My Backyard Leads to Doomsday

Group Leader
@Muncifon

Pagewise every chapter i have posted is about 18-20 pages [except chapter 48. 11 pages with 4 text bubbles]. The problem is the content within those pages that is lacking.
Anyway next chapters i have reviewed feel a bit more fullfilling to read and dont have terrible cliffhangers . Also dont expect to return soon back to the apocalyptic world....

@staberas yeah I know your work is good but chinese comics all have the same problem the chapters are so short and have so little content in them like half of a fight or a conversation or entering a building and seeing someone

Dex-chan lover
uh...chapter 57 was weird.
Not the TL fan, I think the artist just decided to skip to the aftermath, MC beat them black and blue and then the girl came out with a registrator (a bait to arrest them?), possibly something going wrong in her plan, unless the surprised no faces behind her were late cops or guards I doubt that a tape recorder would do much against a bunch of gangsta, using it to arrest them after being raped probably doesn't help much too.
This chapter was simply weird, this girl was introduced for giving the MC a female companion in the original world, appreciated but really forced into the plot.

Mansion have a villa becoming the MC base in the apocalypse, Carrying Gold too is about the MC bringing riches from a world to the other, this guy transfer between world but not only from his backyard, his ring opens a path everywhere.
The other 2 have a tattoo warping the owner killing every life other than him in the crossing and Carrying MC is under a system that probably cleans him from the infection cause, convenient that this guy ancient ring that popped out of nowhere vaccinated him and sterilez everyhting between every travel.

@VooXoo

Hella true, recording yourself just to get a rich person arrested for a few years while you sink into depravity for the rest of your life?

Even babies have better plans than that.

Dex-chan lover
@Phantoxic

It looks like the author got some backlash and had to write a folllow up or this was he had it planned, but giving the readers the reason for the girl having a recorder so late is fine only for who discover this story late.
Until the new chapter release people would think of the girl as a dumb broad with broken plans, now instead she was planning to be violated and then marry the guy or get money from his family in exchange for retiring grape charges.

I'm dropping this purely because of the chapter breaks. It's super annoying for an entire chapter to be 3 lines of a conversation into a cliff hanger.

Interesting story but the chapters are so god awfully short that its hard to stay interested.

feels like i reading like this before, but the title is mansion whatsover
only interesting the idea of story, the other is ... maybe u can judge by urself

Fed-Kun's army
One post apocalypse mansion and we get a dozen identical concepts without the mansion.

I'd definitely feel stupid if this was released earlier than...

Double-page supporter
You can easily compile 2 to 3 chapters into one without much change in general; At least then It'll be slightly better overall. Also apparently this a copy of " I Have a Mansion In The Post-Apocalyptic World ". But well tomato, tomato I guess with that small drama

i don't really care for "copycat" manga/manhuas or stuff like that since it basically gives us a different perspective of, what would happen if the mc chose to do this or met this type of people. to me, it actually is good since i will have more similar content to take in and its basically like an alternate ending with similar plot 😊😊

Please continue releasing new chapters i really love this one its like the other manhwa i think the name is i have a mansion in apocalypse

I found the novel online up to chapter 750. Does anyone know where I can read the novel past ch 750?

Dex-chan lover
I cant believ I read all tbe chapters just because I wanted to see mutant food

Group Leader
Hey guys, i havent yet dropped the series. I just have been busy with life and other project stuff . New chapters will drop soon..

@Rustpruff
77 contains 78-79-80 chapters
i did it because it was annoying to cut a battle scene into a 3 different chapters and break the flow of reading.

Users who are viewing this thread