Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 25

Active member
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
41
she's dead, suicide to be pricely. she cut her wrist in that bathtub (the usual method)and the got reincarnated into the same world as summoned Hero. i think she was told that her brother also in the same world so she swore this time, it her turn to spoils him. she's kinda become yandere lil sis type
That is sad to know... I didn't know the bathtub cutting wrist. I felt sorry for her!
 
Active member
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
41
ahahaha, right.
that too. bro frickin has harem of Junior highschool students lmao.

she starting to gaslighting him because of that too iirc
Reading these comments on the forums give me so much insights, I can not believe it, I read this comics since 2024, and today, I know that I only understand a fraction of this story! Whoosh, I love this novel and manga! Looking for a strong community!
 
Active member
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
41
Yea the WN was discontinued:meguuusad:. What chapter was it in the WN? And in what Volume you suppose will it be in the LN (if they don't change the events cause they usually pussy out of such things due to fear of western hysterics who can't separate reality with fiction and other personal hang-ups they like to project onto others:shamihuh:)? I want to verify cause I made a bet with this character that he would be the typical poor bastard who'd get nothing even till the end of the series.
The novel has been frozen unfortunately... The interesting stuff lies on the vol3 and 4 of the light novel!
 
Joined
Aug 12, 2025
Messages
3
Is hephastus related to Noel he kinda looks like a genderbent verison of her especially the eyes. If zeus and Poseidon are here i wonder if we get to see hades
 
Active member
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
2
1791039446-a1d8a29a3f1e23fd5ed61fc4438adbab.jpeg

This just got an anime
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top