Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Isekai language settings:
Old language: German
New language: Dutch

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc
I thought this series wasn’t an isekai? So it’s as natural as Final Fantasy having an Artorian Knights of the Round Table, and no actual ancient Britain.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 I assume you're talking about Elsa, I don't consider her a Yandere, but she's definitely my favorite character from Re: Zero, to elaborate, I don't like basic Yandere's such as Yuno from Mirai Nikki, I prefer my hot murderesses to have their own ambitions/goals/dreams.

I liked Nasha because as a bandit she murders for money to achieve her desires, whatever those may be, whereas a Yandere's goals begin and end with whoever their love interest is.

Group Leader
Wait, it actually went like I predicted? Good, at least the cutie is not dead... Kinda. Wish there is a good plastic surgeon to return her back...

So we went from cute, bandaged, sharktooth girl- to generic wank-bait thot body (type c). Disappointing. And what is even the point of her changing her name? That person has probably made a lot of enemies, and logically you would want to distance yourself from that.

Thanks for the chapter.

It feels a bit weird, mostly because melina was ok with everything that happened xD but it ended ''good'' so its fine, though i dont think having the name of that girl is a good idea, she was bad so she may have made a ''reputation'' somewhere o-o

I wish the name didn't change... Also liked the previous body better, it was unique unlike the generic beast-girl slave. Well it's all good I guess, just gotta keep in mind that inside the beast-girl is still "Sharkpatch".

Dex-chan lover
@Jorelm because everyone do so, so why not?. Also who wouldn't love to have a bunch of qt thicc bitches follow your every order for the rest of their lives.
Jokes aside, pretty sure they try to emulate middles ages/older times (corrupt church, slavery, famine, etc .) either that or wish-fulfillment.

Dex-chan lover
@Firefly Remember that just because the titles don't appear on cards and stuff, doesn't mean that he doesn't still have those titles. It's not like he can choose to not have those skills (plus he's been using a lot of Dark Magic lately - if that doesn't scream Dark/Demon Lord, or at the very least Sage...)

Dex-chan lover
She changed her name to Nasha cause as far as anyone else knows or cares, she's Nasha.

You think someone seeking revenge cause of some shit the real Nasha did is gonna believe, "I used dark magic to rip out the real Nasha soul and put in one of her victims."?

Or if they do believe it, how'd they react to "dark magic", or the fact that this magic is functional immortality?

Aggregator gang
Quite refreshing to see a well thought out revenge carried out. Would've been boring if he just outright killed or mindbreak them all without reviving his friend.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf... I'm so lost... well kind of good to see that Melina is ok now?
Although, to be frank, I didn't expect the stuff that happened midway in the chapter to lead to that.

Group Leader
47-512.png

Dex-chan lover
well that turned out to be obvious, but hell at least its still interesting.

Aggregator gang
If that were me I would try to find a way to keep Nasha's soul and make her regret everything she has done. But oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread