Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc
I totally get what you mean. Sadly, not everyone can make their own fantasy language while on killer schedules. I'll put up with fantasy attack's names being different languages (eg: Typemoon's Fate chuunibyou), but in isekai, many cases end up jarring.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster

Aside from the killer schedules, you forgot the meddling executives and editors. (Though I suppose they too wouldn't be very interested in world-building elements and details.) I'm starting to think that with isekai, it's best if I just turn off parts of my neocortex while reading- certainly can't have those alarm bells ringing all the time.

Contributor
Some people are reading too much isekai; this one is not an isekai but a run-of-the-mill fantasy with a harem.

Putting her soul into another body is an interesting way to effectively reincarnate her.
But no, they still can go further.
Make a half-beastkin baby daughter and have her inherit the name Melina.

Dex-chan lover
wow, happy ending :D Please draw some nice scenes author, don't beta outta this one

Edit: I miss the old Melina body but this one is pretty secsy and she's still Melina on the inside after all.

Fed-Kun's army
Delicious brown cat girl is nice. But I really liked the eyepatch shark teeth. That and the name change makes me not like the body switch.

Does the MC know that such a spell can also be used for immortality? He can switch bodies whenever the old one gets too weak.

Catgirls are nice and all, but the sharkteeth bandage girl was more interesting imo :(
I feel like there was a missed opportunity for an interesting backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread