Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
someone declaring that they want to eat as much as they can is an offence? and why are they being tied up in a place to 'mediate' an affair? gosh, thats a huge flag of kidnapping a country bumpkin and sold them as slaves

Aggregator gang
It felt dumb af why would they take someone just for shouting they would eat? Weird plot but oh well, I like the girls design.

Supporter
Stupid girls coming to bother the readers... Pathetic -_-

Group Leader
@conscript117 I know right, this coming from a country that sees slurping up noodles as loud as possible as a sign of respect to the chef and a cultural norm.

Fed-Kun's army
+2 slave harem 😂😂😂
let me guess : "the only way to protect them is to make them my slaves" 🧐

Dex-chan lover
So some country hicks go to a big city, thinking they can pretty much do as they usually did in their small village. Got picked up by playboys, picked a fight with those playboys, then get captured for disturbing peace? Yeah, I would've expected more from the blonde, who look like she has better head on her shoulders. I don't have much hope for the dark haired dumbass.

As for why I'm calling her a dumbass, shouting "We're going to binge eat today!" is the same as saying, "I got dumped and I want to let off steam!" So of course, they'd get picked up by people who want to try their luck.

No, I didn't read ahead. I just thought it's the most likely scenario.

Dex-chan lover
we all will be bamboozled if in next chapter those two are decent gentleman lol

Double-page supporter
Oh, look, new slaves... Sheesh, how stupid can characters in this manga be? Seriously... At least freaking try for a plot.

Contributor
@Siikalahna I had the same thought... but I want to really hard deny it... that would be really too boring, just because they made a scene at a restaurant slavery? But the two guys look like trash so... there we go again with that thought... 😩

Dex-chan lover
So they cared enough about him to follow him to the city but trust him so little that when some girl they've never met says a thing that can be misunderstood they immediately get angry at him. I'm surprised our mc hasn't gone completely insane from living near those two for years.

Users who are viewing this thread