Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no?

I caught up and, 5.74/10 is really not a fair rating, ok the Art is lacking sometime, but this manga isn't that bad. I guess people are used to top tier manga for rating this so low.
6.5/10 is fair for me, tastes and colors are different for everyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Supporter
This is far from the worst manga I've read, but still I roll my eyes at the protagonist. Fighting slavery by buying slaves is about as productive as fighting drug problems by buying drugs. In the end you're just increasing the profit margins for criminals. (I keep waiting for the people he frees to show up at the auction again, abducted for the second time...)
Elf girl at least has the right idea by also targeting kidnappers in the first place.

Doesn't buying slaves at market prices create additional demand for kidnappers/slavers etc?

My main problem with these mangas is what kind of 15 year old wants a chilled out life, apart from a boring one maybe?

"Zeolith wanted a chill life, but when he turned 15 his villages rule was that they had to go to the vocational school "Velciel" where each student will choose their profession. Zeolith wanted an easy job where he could laze around all day, but the only options he got were : "The Highest Peak of the Human Race【Hero】", "The Strongest Ruler 【Demon Emperor】", "The Title of the Strongest Magician 【Great Sage】", "And the last one "The Lowest Title, a Job For Scum【Slave Merchant】". None of the titles were a good option. He picked the lowest title 【Slave Merchant】, which is inconspicuous among them and seems to be easy to live."

Could this get anymore wish fulfillment/edgy oh my god, I can't take the cringe.

I think it's my first time seeing a manga where they literally skip actions scenes or are resolved in les than one pannel. My brain fried with the sheer amount of inconsistency and plot.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
after reading the title... I didn't even have enough shit to give for the description.

Double-page supporter
This is probably the worst title I have ever seen (holy shit, are you kidding me lmao), and the manga’s quality is about on par with the title

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get the MC's reasoning for choosing his vocation other than pure wish fulfillment honestly. How exactly when given the choice does slave merchant give you the chance for an easier life than Great Sage? Surely lazing around all day while using magic like telekinesis or potentially creating golems or summoning familiars to do your bidding would be far more conducive to that goal, than trying to deal with and manage people who you have taken and robbed of their freedom against their will. Hell even necromancy seems less dodgy than the option he chose.

Fed-Kun's army
How is this a 5.81, it's more like an 7.5 or an 8.0 lol. It's fine. Better than most of the stuff on this site... It's a fine fun read.

Dex-chan lover
Alright i might be the only one but i just need to say it

Absolutely hate the mc's childhood friends they're annoying AF this manga was better with just zeo and patty (+occasionally slaves here and there) I'm kinda hoping that they'll get better in the future chapters

Group Leader
Just another shitty romcom fantasy life with an OP MC. Overall out of all of the other brainless and mass produced fantasy/isekai this is a bit better but still places average. The fight scenes are a complete joke and the way characters interact within panels are something extremely inconsistent, clunky, and awkward. The overall romcom aspect of this manga isn't bad and is better done than most others which is a pro. The plot is kinda good and its rather unique relative to its counterparts but the shit that characters say and act sometimes feel like its written by a 2 year old especially everything related to fight scenes and the shitty special move names. This manga is an okay romcom and everything else is pretty ass 6/10.

Users who are viewing this thread