Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

@Nunally is magic connected to once soul? i thought it is simply like research based. Like if you learn the spell fire ball, you simply know the fireball spell. Especially since he actually does research in order to create/improve his magic.

Somehow the quotation marks really make me imagine "Aines" as "Eins" ("one" in german) instead ... I don't know why though 🤨

it's going to be ntr right
Spoil me the shit from ln
Don't tell me the maid from first chapter got f*cked by fake mc

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I sense NTR in here... Someone spoil me too from the LN/WN if it is indeed NTR or not...

HE said in the first chapter that the magic disconects the souls and memories
so it is possible that wars is not als
And als lost all his experience to wars, and become another persong by being shape from zero under new experiences
a kid does not have that many experiences acumulated, so wars old personality (the kid) was erased or overwriten by als memories

@Joron but wouldn't the body have still died? Because the issue that he was suffering from was that his powerful magic was destroying his body. As the root of the problem was not addressed, there should be nothing left but death, even with a perfect seperation of mind and soul.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao.

Did he end up going to an alternate timeline or something?

Dex-chan lover
@fanghue what I mean is the amount of mana. If everyone can be as strong as he is just because of research, the dragon that he fough in first chapter already be extinct by now. Then again, he is the only person who can fight it one by one and win.

Dex-chan lover
Is "Aines" a name we've heard before? Or a new thread that wasn't brought up before this?

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if this Ars is a fake or he left his body behind and it's being controlled by another soul...

Dex-chan lover
@NotTriton I've seen the same mod do the same on few occasions. Probably didn't read or just flagged spoiler based on other user's report or both

Users who are viewing this thread