Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Supporter
Fight against the Evil Cult... More against the Resistance (and some Evil Cult had taken control of the kingdom using Ars old body - or something like this...)

Dex-chan lover
You can execute a plot well enough that it doesn't matter whether it was predictable or clichéd or not... Not that I have my fingers crossed with some of the choices this story's made in the past.

Dex-chan lover
like...obviously theevil cult is the one impersonating him? and the girl is being hunted coz she knows they aint shit

Dex-chan lover
The more this goes on, the more I think the dude's body is alive and currently is evil, and the supposed evil cult is either neither a cult nor evil, or is being used as a cover to get rid of political opposition.

well if its true he's got his mage, but its probably false and she's working undercover or something

@stufflul what is the evil cult even doing? It sounds like a researching team that is looking into magic that is considered evil.
We know that the reincarnation magic has to do something with the soul. Could it be that she is not undercover there, but with the goal to find what happened to his soul after casting the reincanation magic?

In other world settings it is not uncommon for evil researchers to require enough expiremental material (Humans/their souls)

Dex-chan lover
...i mean... the country is faking the one who is ruling and covering the death of the MC (likely for someone's personal interest) so i'm really not that surprised she'd "betray the country"

What a nice place to have a important chat about classified stuff, the clean dancefloor is the best place to share info at the best moment after the 1st pair to dance with the most important person at the party

@SoulOverCaos that's only if they are actually faking it. Considering he has ason and he himself can recognize him, it's possible that the reincarnation technique left an empty vessel behind, instead of a corpse. If only the soul moved, and someone of the dark cults placed a subservient soul inside, then controlling the kingdom would be not only possible, but easy even.

That would aso tie in why his companion "betrayed" the country and why he's being asked to stop his evil cult investigation.

Users who are viewing this thread