Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki

Dex-chan lover
From the 5 chapters available, this seems like a extremely generic work honestly. Disappointing.
The character seems like a dog which does whatever it's owner wants
The princess is the usual spoiled brat type with "redeeming" (or so intended) qualities where she treats everyone equally, so original! And furthermore the mc instantly with no further questions goes like, only u treat me like this, u so good!
Honestly i feel retarded reading this.

This would've been a hundred times more interesting if he would've been dropped into a situation where his owner was garbage and he had to outwit and bide his time for a coup of somesorts and try to keep his village safe somehow improving their living conditions during the time as well. Or anything else than this generic shit.

Am I the only one that dislikes the part of most reincanation novels with a so called "mage" mc that only uses a sword ?

I don't know if it's just me but i feel like the chapters are very dragged out and it's full of boring dialogue

This is pretty interesting. I like the art a lot.

Ignore the dimwitted twits that keep leaving pretentious, third grader reviews and keep translating it, please. Thanks for the work~

Guys, ignore AlphaFlow. Every time I see him he’s bitching about something that he couldn’t do better anyway.

@AlphaFlow. Dude thats sounds like a great plot. I would definitely read it. Why don't you start writing one? Instead of bitching out like a cunt.

Does anyone else get bored how every manga the mc uses a sword? Like 99% use swords when there are so many options to go with :(

I’m at chapter 7 right now!

So far the plot is dragged out and kind of boring to be honest!

I really like the premise of the plot, how he’s reincarnated from a prince to a slave. But I don’t see the point of the princess, who’s pretty much clueless and powerless other than her sense of equality and desire to expand her horizons.
Even so she simply says it and hides behind Wals... though she’s really confident in herself for no particular reason. So far she’s just a sheltered naive princess to me.

That said, perhaps there’s potential, I think it’s worth a read before you decide! This is just my personal taste :)

@Clinttrapper because most creator (novelis/mangaka) think that mc using sword are cool. If the mc using gun, the creator probably like America

Dex-chan lover
@Buff_Sage you only see me bitching because i mostly comment on garbage as i read dozens of mangas daily as its my main hobby, thats why poor writing or cliches hit me so much harder, there fore the "bitching"

@alakay do wine reviewers make wine? Do food tasters who give feedback own chef certificates? Are you acting dumb or are so? The shortsighted illogical argument so many people use on this site, "why dont you do better" is so silly, whenever i see it it makes me smile, then sad thinking how impulsive people are, spouting whatever they feel like without thinking and processing the shit that leaves their mouths.

For all the snowflakes getting offended about your favorite cliche title getting flak, i feel sorry for you if thats what it takes for you to get angry and offended.

Users who are viewing this thread