Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
the-rock-face.gif

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else wondering about the whole harem thing? Dude hasn't done anything in that regard, and seems annoyed whenever something sexual happens. I believe you have sold me false goods sir or madam, which ever the case may be!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else wondering about the whole harem thing? Dude hasn't done anything in that regard, and seems annoyed whenever something sexual happens. I believe you have sold me false goods sir or madam, which ever the case may be!
Pretty sure he mentioned that he's gonna "wait"(read: groom) until they're "perfect for his taste" or something.

Dex-chan lover
Im assuming we have to go to the artist's fanbox to see the 18+ continuation?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, she’s definitely going to be feeding those to daddy… poor guy… 😏

Pretty sure he mentioned that he's gonna "wait"(read: groom) until they're "perfect for his taste" or something.

It’s supposed to be a subversion to the… genre? Trope? But it’s become a moot point as I’m sure the Fanbox requesters will (already have) want something more.

Double-page supporter
Well, there's one bj and some touching in the extra chapters.

Double-page supporter
I don't recall if one or all of them are Succubi, so I'll be rereading to find out. With that in mind though, it looks like the powder filed from her horns acts like an aphrodisiac.

edit: Found the reference in the story. Conia is described as 70% Red Devil, 10% Succubus, and the remaining is a mix of Elf and Human. Another chapter says that Conia and Daisy are of a similar mix, though Daisy seems to be the hornier of the two. :p
if I'm not mistaken, its not Conia, but the other sister. Conia's race(s) haven't been disclosed yet, but she's probably at least a bit dragon.

Double-page supporter
girl really just ate her own horns huh and it's drug i mean of course it is given how consistently horny she is

Users who are viewing this thread