Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
The last page is so powerful.

Thanks for the translation (man I need conia's boobs in my face. The scent of her sweat rolling down her cleavage would ensure a good night's sleep every single time).

Dex-chan lover
Now it's time for the epilogue shot of the MC doing the Xenoblade Rex pose standing over the three of them with babies.

Dex-chan lover
If it is the end its kinda weird because one of the girls did not get the full love from the dad I think.

Dex-chan lover
I’m really glad the series brought back the MC instead of just following the daily lives of the girls. It was a rough 20 or so issues but we made it through to the other side

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, it's slightly unsettling to see Daisy with the same expression 3 pages in a row. Bur as long as her jealousy doesn't flare up, everyone will be fine. (Maybe unless it's someone outside of the family, but she'll probably just make them join the harem, zetsubo sensei style)

Also I'd like to think he didn't get a chance to change and they all just dragged him to bed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh no no no, you can't end it here author-san. 1) We haven't seen Conia getting properly porked (she only sucked that's not enough) and 2) where's our foursome???

You can end the normal route here and that's all good but you need to bring the 18+ route in a full circle too.

• This
Reactions: FVO
Dex-chan lover
R.I.P. his pelvis.
Oh well, we all knew it was inevitable but at least they most likely have a healing magic there!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know who is the slave and who is the master anymore lmao

Users who are viewing this thread