Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru R18 Route - Ch. 44.7 - Harem Route 5-7

Dex-chan lover
Is the novel following this original story or are they pulling any shenanigans. This is a wholesome story, don't want it to change to anything else.

Power Uploader
Foxbrah... Whist basking in the divine bounty provided to us already, I must beseech you once more... Novel translations?

EDIT: Oh. Probably should hit next, huh. Thanks for the links and the interface news.
Sorry, I don't think I'll translate the novel. But, I'm still considering if I'd at least translate the prologue and only the prologue to give more background to Mr. Dad.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I don't think I'll translate the novel. But, I'm still considering if I'd at least translate the prologue and only the prologue to give more background to Mr. Dad.
I'll look forward to it. I'm trying google translate but.. yikes.

Dex-chan lover
He said this in the latest chapter of the main series:
I can’t for the life of me figure out how to upload images so I’ll have to make do with an imgur link
I don't quite get it. Is this this the Translator? And the manga has not be announced finished, but they can't get the raws is what I am understanding from that sentence. No?

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite get it. Is this this the Translator? And the manga has not be announced finished, but they can't get the raws is what I am understanding from that sentence. No?
Yes that’s kyuukei, sorry if I was being confusing, all that I meant was that the main translator for this series and these extra chapters won’t have access to the raws anymore. He also said “not that I was releasing anything” which initially made me think there was already extra content out that he chose not to translate and post, which now that I’ve actually gone to the fantia and checked myself, doesn’t seem to be the case.

Dex-chan lover
Yes that’s kyuukei, sorry if I was being confusing, all that I meant was that the main translator for this series and these extra chapters won’t have access to the raws anymore. He also said “not that I was releasing anything” which initially made me think there was already extra content out that he chose not to translate and post, which now that I’ve actually gone to the fantia and checked myself, doesn’t seem to be the case.
Has the author released any more hentai chapters since the last translated one??

Dex-chan lover
Has the author released any more hentai chapters since the last translated one??
Maybe???? I think so?? There's some chapters on there that I think are 18+ chapters but I can’t read Japanese and from what I could see, I couldn’t really tell, there’s a chance that kyuukei just deemed them not worth uploading them here but really idk

Users who are viewing this thread