Dorobou-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Dorobou-chan and Mama Dorobou

Power Uploader
I didn't really expect to go this hard when this volume dropped, but man I love this series. It's probably my favorite thing I've worked on so far. I just can't stop myself from cleaning the next chapter time after time. I hope you guys are enjoying reading it. 3.5 chapters left.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't really expect to go this hard when this volume dropped, but man I love this series. It's probably my favorite thing I've worked on so far. I just can't stop myself from cleaning the next chapter time after time. I hope you guys are enjoying reading it. 3.5 chapters left.
Thanks for your work bud. I do like it a lot too and I'll happily be waiting for the next chapter. Dont work too much tho, taking a nap sometimes is also good lol

Dex-chan lover
The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree in this family when it comes to logic. Midori had an outfit very similar to Nemukata though not as revealing.

@OsisNie you're being a content machine & people here appreciate it so please don't over do it. Thanks for the translations like always.

Dex-chan lover
You're doing God's work. Thanks King

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

This manga is really fun.

I wonder if that series is based on the mom and written by the dad. I mean, do we know anything about him? He might be the same as MC, figuring out the "hidden" side and turning the stories of his wife into a series... and a way to make money, so she can focus on the household.

Dex-chan lover
So the Phantom Thief Sleepy books were biographical?
The author would be the mom, under the pen name "Morisu Asahi", not the dad but yeah.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the work. This series is so good and i appreciate you for wanting to help people read the end!!!

Dex-chan lover
I didn't take the Mom's story to mean the books are based on real life/autobiographical events. I thought it was more like "she's such an airhead that she confused a memory of the plot of the book with a memory of something that actually happened."

As much as I like this series, I kind of wish we got to know the non-thief version of Nemukata a bit more. Because he started out entranced by her and she worries about the fact that her school 'self' is different than she is as 'Miss Thief' but we've seen so little of how she is at school that it's hard to really differentiate the two. Just a couple of chapters of how she acts at school especially around Yonaga would've been nice.

Still sad it's ending though. Once again we're undone by an author that thinks the chase for the relationship is the only interesting part of the story and we're going to wrap up with the confession in the closing panels of the final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird she wasn't jealous when she thought he liked some random person named n-chan, but is jealous of her alter ego.

Dex-chan lover
Midori's hobby is stealing? Oh no, she's a kleptomaniac... But her story to help cheer up Nemukata-san! Hold on, have we even gotten a first name for her yet? Oh well, at least now she's motivated to steal Yonaga's heart! Even if it is from herself.

Personally, I don't think Phantom Thief Sleepy is her mom, they just had similar adventures. I hope we see Nemukata's dad before the series ends!

Users who are viewing this thread