Dorohedoro - Ch. 167.5 - Bonus Side Story

Double-page supporter
Weird, i read the hardcopy of this volume. And this chapter is different than the hardcopy one. So i guess there is two extra chapter? One for magazine and one for tankoubon?

Dex-chan lover
The way Fujita fucking flies is so pure and perfect.

I'm sad it's over though. I rewatched the anime last week and then have just been binge reading the rest of the series here. 18 years? Jesus Christ. Anyone think we'll get additional seasons? I think we would need 4-5 total if they are all 12 episodes long.

Dex-chan lover
In the end Ebisu never healed or is it her real persona ? (minus the laugh)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is the real chapter 167.5, as this clearly takes place way earlier in the series ( we see Chidaruma is still in charge, and Ebisu is using her old mask). I'm guessing this is a bonus chapter for one of the earlier volumes. The actual chapter 167.5 which I read on another manga site, is about Kaiman and Nikaido's gyoza business after the ending, working as a small epilogue of sorts. Nothing much really happens in it though, but it's a cute, wholesome chapter nonetheless, so I recommend you all check it out.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think this is the real chapter 167.5, as this clearly takes place way earlier in the series ( we see Chidaruma is still in charge, and Ebisu is using her old mask). I'm guessing this is a bonus chapter for one of the earlier volumes. The actual chapter 167.5 which I read on another manga site, is about Kaiman and Nikaido's gyoza business after the ending, working as a small epilogue of sorts. Nothing much really happens in it though, but it's a cute, wholesome chapter nonetheless, so I recommend you all check it out.
Someone should upload that

Users who are viewing this thread