Dorohedoro - Vol. 23 Ch. 167 - Farewell,All Stars

Double-page supporter
@PUGE Based on what was implied, Shou manipulates memories and maybe was once En's partner. En trying to remember that he had one, having gone without a partner for a long time, Shou's importance in the family, impressive magic and his trait of being forgotten easily are all suspicious hints that he's more than just a former high ranking hitman for the family. Not to account that he was originally one of the founding members and took charge of the family once En was gone, very fitting for someone who was likely En's second-in-command.

Dex-chan lover
IM SO HAPPY FOR THEMM ALL I WANTED IS FOR THEM TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER
Though I yearned for some couples to come up (you know the ones), I think I'm satisfied with this, 10/10

Dex-chan lover
man I wish they kiss or do some baby making and fucks like a bunch of horny rabbits or shiet

Kaiman and Nikaido's relationship never felt romantic to me, honestly. Glad they get to stick together as best friends.

Double-page supporter
Good stuff, pretty satisfying ending too!

RIP is peace Natsuki and Gyoza-Wand

Fed-Kun's army
It’s a weird manga from the start to the finish. However, I like the ending. It feels finished and doesn’t require any extra chapters.

If I have to say one thing though, it’s really a pity about Natsuki (the girl with protective coat magic). I was hoping she would be resurrected, but that scene with Ton made it final.

If Natsuki's devil tumor and the tumors' of the others are still in Kai, there's a chance they can be revived. Also, I'm hoping the pairings of Shin/Noi, Ebisu/Fujita, Haru/Haze, and Kai/Nikaido make babies.

I had an absolute blast reading this manga. The ending was so satisfying and wholesome. Thank you Q Hayashida for sharing such a great story with so many lovable characters.
I also highly recommend to everyone who finished reading this here on mangadex to go and read the final bonus chapter, 167.5, showing Kaiman working at the Hungry Bug with
Dokuga and Tetsujo!
It was a super nice read and was a very nice cherry on top.

I'm surprised at how likeable a majority of the characters are in Dorehedoro. Every single main and side characters are super cool. Nice art and story as well.
Thanks for all the work put into translating Dorehedoro as well, from all the groups :]

Man, I wished for
at the very least natsuki is revived so dokuga can have some happy ending
A really good story where every character is enjoyable tbh, can't wait to watch more of the anime

I loved reading this manga, it was a bit confusing sometimes but I loved the characters and I'm glad it has a happy ending! Gonna watch the anime now

pretty good ending imo
-Kaiman is his own man instead of Ai spawn, even Shin acknowledged it
-Hole people finally got something to counter magic users
-En rebuilding the magic world probably prohibiting magic experiments on hole
-Shou ready to keep En in check
-cross eyes gone no more drug abuse
-Chidaruma turned into baby
-Hole-kun still alive ready to fight if magic users acting up again
-Kaiman can see fairies now

If you liked this series, please check out Dai Dark, it's by the same author (Hayashida Q):

https://mangadex.org/title/31688/dai-dark

Dex-chan lover
I always shipped Kaiman and Nikaido but well... I guess friends are nice too... QQ

Users who are viewing this thread