Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@Zaldun
Except that I went back to re-read and saw that they KNEW this incredibly obscure event somehow. It wasn't like he was living in a hub town or anything, so there's no reason for them to know.

@Riger
They already explained it, you're supposed to get your mana spot between the age of an infant to 4 years old. Ash is 5 years old in chapter 1 and he has no mana spot.
It's probably common knowledge that you are supposed to get your mana spot before the age of 5.

Dex-chan lover
Whut, even though his body regressed, it didn't seem like his mind did as well! He still remembered everything!

Great! Now i really want to read the next chapter...
while waiting for the best joke of the WN.

Oh nice. Now he just need to eliminate the black organisation and get the antidote then he’ll be back to normal. He might solve murder cases along the way ...

Dex-chan lover
@Samunth
It WAS said. But that's the problem. You're making it sound like common knowledge, but we were just told 'only reincarnators' have this issue. So it CAN'T be common knowledge unless the world is overrun with them. It should be so rare that peasants should have no idea.

Aggregator gang
the WN explains that it is rare but not so rare that nobody would know about it i think it was 1 person every 10 years

ok... skiping some (or just one ?) chapter until he gets back to his normal age without being able to use magic

Thanks for the chapter!
Koron seems to have the absentmindedness of geniuses considering she brought a bottle with 100 dosages instead of a few. Should have mentioned amount needed to take sooner before giving him the bottle. At least she gave him a bed to sleep on. That Earth Demon Lord is going to be surprised that his destined foe is a three year old. XD Considering how OP the MC is they're likely to run into each other and he'll one hit KO the Earth Demon Lord just like he did the Darkness Demon Lord. Although that guy with the prophecy about the hero should have considered the possibility of the hero being born somewhere else and happening by. Oh well, will just have to read to see how it develops but would be a hoot if several of the girls show up and start smothering his 3 year old self with affection.

@Riger I think you are misunderstanding what's happened. It might be common knowledge that kids are supposed to get mana before the age of 4-5. The only one that knows that only reincarnators don't get mana is Koron. So peasants should know that kids get the mana spot between the age of 1 and 4.

Dex-chan lover
@Samunth
And you aren't understanding, I'm thinking. Unless there are MASSIVE numbers of reincarnators, PEASANTS (who are told little to nothing) wouldn't know that not having the spot means no mana. One child in the village area (possibly ever) wouldn't make them automatically assume he had zero mana, especially since we haven't been told about a single way to test amount yet.
It would be too rare of an occurance for peasants to automatically know what it meant.
And even their magical cell phones wouldn't cover it. Its not like they could call up other kingdoms and ask. A peasant wouldn't know anyone to call that they've never met.

So your "it might be common knowledge" makes no sense at all due to the lack of a way to spread information on such a small sample size to the far corners of a peasant village. 'Common knowledge' requires the knowledge to spread enough to become common.

Dex-chan lover
What is this shark jumping across my screen and why is it wearing a motorbike jacket with a Hell's Angels tatoo?

Users who are viewing this thread