Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Umm..., i know that i'm too late to say this BUT is there anyone in that manga or story that say something to MC about what he wear...

Dex-chan lover
Well @Im-not-a-robot Aside from what Tarasios said, suppose there is a person who could probably wipe you from the earth by accident by punching you a little too hard. Even if they thought about it, they would probably not say anything... just in case.

Dex-chan lover
ok... it was fun at first but now it just went to shit and isn't coming out

What the fuck happen to learning magic and beating demon kings...,

At this point, it deep into turning into a child and dressing like girls.

Dex-chan lover
so...why the fuck is he still a kid?? when I left this he had just turned into one, and it hasn't changed. what is the point really?

Dex-chan lover
Home security guard..and now she's on vacation to meet up the other pupils. No wonder she looks so tired.

Dex-chan lover
Its weird how invested the author is in MC wearing a dress. He must just really like crossdressing, because it literally adds nothing to the story and he's still doing it.

Double-page supporter
Why is MC crossdressing? I understood first part, even if it was extremely weird. Now it is just author showing off his pedophilia/trans fetishes. It is even more weird.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 hopefully in the upcoming chapters he will be back to normal (whenever that medicine effects fade).

@ALL-SEEING what did you expect from a series where the characters have a 90% chance of being drawn with their mouths wide open for no apparent reason every other frame/page.

Dex-chan lover
Aww yeah! I was going to say. The haunted house might very well be Ash's best chance and mental growth.
And I guess the gloomy pupil is...a shut-in? What sort of dream would she have?

Man. You folks shoulda picked up the clues earlier on if you didn't expect the dress to stick around for as long as he's a child. This is wholly a wholesome gag manga, so don't expect a proper adventure here.

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? MC looks the same as in first chapter XD

Users who are viewing this thread