Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Ch. 117.1 - Announcement

Dex-chan lover
Nice....can't wait for the ending.

giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
If the author think is a good time to wrap the story, then is good :win: . At least we'll get two last chapter after they decided to live together.
It was a good ride:02: and it end on high note

Dex-chan lover
It's probably about time. The series started losing steam when they went into the forced arcs with a couple of the other girls being pushed in spite of everyone knowing they were going to lose because it had been clear since the very beginning that the two leads had feelings for each other.

Though I am laughing at this announcement a little bit because I'm pretty sure in the last year or two there was already an announcement that the series was going to end that looked like it was timed to align with the confession and then they just went "nah, psych. We're going to keep going."

That said, I do appreciate that at least this series did have the good grace to continue with the leads as a couple for a while instead of treating the confession as the finish line.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if we didn't have all that harem drama for all those chapters, we could have some good wholesome flirting and dating.

Banned
It lost steam too early and I don't think anyone is insane enough to do a bokuben ending style where every girl gets their endings

Dex-chan lover
We all saw this coming, there would have been no need to write happy endings for the (ostensibly) other two FMCs if the big ending wasn't coming up. At least this is on the author's terms and not from a looming axe-kun.

Honestly, five years is a pretty good run. Wrap up the story nice and sweetly and let the audience's imagination carry the rest forward :glee:

Dex-chan lover
I would've liked a longer cohabitation arc, but at least this doesn't feel rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread