Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Ch. 117

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering about the difficulty of getting into a faculty of education in Japan, considering how much Tsubasa studies. In my country, it's one of the easiest fields to enter.

Dex-chan lover
This gives off the tying up loose end vibe I have to recheck over and over again both on mangadex and at the chapter's end that there's no end tag any where at all. Would be a breath of fresh air if we can get a transition into college love story with more mature theme (as in, less bubbly and more realistic relationship problems way, not lewd way), but I reckon that'd be a pipe dream.

Reaching finishing line, are we?

Dex-chan lover
Next step - marriage and help Japan with the declining birth :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
Look this might be a really really hot cake but I’m kind of sad in the direction this manga went

I really liked it and then they did the weird love triangle/square thing and we had like 50 chapters without the main FMC and now they’re back together and like it’s cute but I just feel like it was really forced and this major time we’re only graduated high school they’re now living together but we don’t see any of the progress for any of the other characters

I dunno this is a really fun romance story about Hokkaido and now it just feels… Different

Contributor
Next step - marriage and help Japan with the declining birth :thumbsup:
Final chapter is Tsubasa holding his newborn daughter in his arms and going “I guess Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable!” Roll credits.

Look this might be a really really hot cake but I’m kind of sad in the direction this manga went

I really liked it and then they did the weird love triangle/square thing and we had like 50 chapters without the main FMC and now they’re back together and like it’s cute but I just feel like it was really forced and this major time we’re only graduated high school they’re now living together but we don’t see any of the progress for any of the other characters

I dunno this is a really fun romance story about Hokkaido and now it just feels… Different
Yeah, the love triangle part really felt like a slump. But to be fair we see now that the author just skips the big parts of their relationship, so I guess it’s one of those issues where writing two people together is easier than the stuff afterwards

Dex-chan lover
Nice, they aren't going with a "happily ever after, the end!" scenario but transitioning to a new phase of their life like real people do. I wish that some other mangas (cough looking at you Nagatoro cough) would do that.

Dex-chan lover
Glow ups looking good :thumbsup:

I'm torn whether a super fast montage like this chapter is really better than just a time skip. On the one hand, it's nice to see time actually moving along and creating a foundation for character change and growth. On the flip side...I just breeze through it since none of the panels really matter 🤷

Supporter
Living together? First thing would be to have sex. Lots of sex. Japan's birthrate isn't going to fix itself.
Their parent’s agreement with their living arrangements is essentially their marriage blessing as well.

Even that stuffy grandma isn’t clueless enough to think they won’t be having sex like rabbits now that they’re living together. What parent would sign their kid up for that without expecting the relationship to go the distance?

I hope we get a few chapters of their college life and then a wedding or sum similar as ending. Hopefully it does not get streched out for the sake of money

Dex-chan lover
This feels like the type of chapter that would usually end with a big "The End" rather than a see you next chapter. I wonder just how many chapters this has left considering they just time skipped through pretty much the entirety of their final year of school and a bit extra.

I'm not against this having more chapters of them actually living together and continuing a relationship unlike Nagatoro that went the easy route.

Dex-chan lover
This gives off the tying up loose end vibe I have to recheck over and over again both on mangadex and at the chapter's end that there's no end tag any where at all. Would be a breath of fresh air if we can get a transition into college love story with more mature theme (as in, less bubbly and more realistic relationship problems way, not lewd way), but I reckon that'd be a pipe dream.

Reaching finishing line, are we?
I would not call this a loose end.
I mean, they are dating, and we got a lot of they together, they moved together, and we will see, at least, one more chapter with they're living together... It's far more than most romcoms

Users who are viewing this thread