Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Meets a cute gyaru then dies out in the cold because he forgot to get on the bus with her. Where's that tragedy tag?

Fed-Kun's army
Happy serialization!

https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156684177150

The chapter 0 looks like a retouched oneshot. The guy's character design is tweaked a bit, but otherwise, looks the same.

I never stake claim on anything I do so if any group wants to do this, please feel free!

@ ThePaulBunyanTrophy

Yep mostly the same and i love that, most one-shot got rewrited/redrawed a lot, we got the raw out so just to wait for more and some1 to pick it

https://lhscan.net/read-dosanko-gyaru-ha-namaramenkoi-raw-chapter-0.html

Dex-chan lover
Lol, weak. Can't even breathe when it's -8C XD I've been outside by -20C, this much is nothin'!

@TehFreek This is why Southerners are troublesome. No built-in resistance to the cold. Right?

-30 is tough. I don't think I ever had that as a flat temperature. Most we've had is-20C or so but with the windchill pushing the sensation to -30. =/

Dex-chan lover
Glad I'm not the only one having a laugh at "-8c SO COLD"

Fed-Kun's army
I’m they’re still very similar but I like the art a fair bit more in this one shot tbh :/

Aggregator gang
-8C is too cold?
I think we had a -34C day last year.
Put some more clothes on, boy.

Aggregator gang
everyone here thinks that -8 C aren't cold . . but here I'm at tropical country are suffering if the temperatures goes down to 12 C

@translator, i know no one probably cares, but the rito-san reference is for the MC of to love-ru, which ran in Jump for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread