Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
I still don't know how blowing snot out of your nose and making a mess out of it is attractive....must be some weird ass fetish.....
bloody hell Japan...you never cease to weird me out.

The translator not knowing Rito makes me feel old =_=
I can't blame them, that thing IS old, but the realization only sets in now.

Dex-chan lover
@ac1d1c Well, it kind of looks like she took a small shot of jizz to the face I guess. Some people are into doing that to girls and all, maybe seeing 'em get slimy in general is the broader form of that. Every fetish is weird to anyone that doesn't share it too anyway I suppose.

everyone here thinks that -8 C aren't cold . . but here I'm at tropical country are suffering if the temperatures goes down to 12 C

@undercurses Yeah, the posturing about how cold it gets somewhere vs somewhere else is kind of silly. A cold day in Miami Florida and a cold day in Anchorage Alaska aren't supposed to be on the same scale. They're apples and oranges, gotta compare the apples to other apples and the oranges to other oranges. The human body is pretty adaptable on what temperatures can feel normal but it requires more than being in the place for five seconds.

Banned
Damn all the snowniggers here flexing they live far from the equator.
wooooooo.

Also, >not knowing Rito.
owie ouch feel old, but it's okay.

Final thoughts on this: she cute.

Ironic that "plenty huge" for Japanese standards is 1,400 km², meanwhile, in Brazil, there's a city called Altamira whose area is of 159,000 km², literally bigger than countries like England and Greece and double the size of Czechia and Scotland.

@anon_whos_not_a_fag,
Well plenty huge, say...
Altamira municipality 159,533 km2 (Pará, Brazil);
Evenkia municipal district 763,200 km2 (Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia);
What was that England again? :)

-8C is a cold? I had university buddy who dressed up shirt&pants all year round (-20C winters included). BTW he was super smart indeed, mb due to some superconductivity effect.

He hopes he ends up like Rito, but doesn't slip on the ice, fall on her, and somehow wind up with his head in her panties.

FAIL.

But then again, most women wouldn't be as tolerant of it as they seem to be with Rito, so maybe it's a good thing.

Double-page supporter
Male MC shouldn't try to become into someone that born with a S+ rank luck
Also this one shot is like fine, but not sure the fuck is translator -kun doing ?

Honestly that dude not getting on the bus was the saddest thing I've ever read

Yea the main character is kinda pathetic i mean we get like -20 celcius in sweden and ya dont hear me bitchin and moaning about it bein -8 i mean thats like a good day in spring for us

Users who are viewing this thread