Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
watching a movie together SEEMS like a good idea
let me tell you, if you get too comfy, you're just gonna sleep

Fed-Kun's army
is she doesn't feel cold at all?

here 10°C and i already feel so cold wearing thin clothes and short pants outside, not to mention -8°C.

I know her kind, she was trying to get that d.ckk. I don't think that he was self-conscious at all. When a girl invites me to her house, tells me her parents are not home, and dresses like that, I am gonna arrive at the conclusion she wants my d.ck. In real life, from what I've seen so far she could be trying to compensate for something with sex (daddy issues, breakup, abandonment, etc.) OR she might just be slutty as fu.c k which also happens. However, it doesn't mean she is bad person or anything. I feel like the MC will probably make her truly fall in love with him. Unless we get the 'forgotten childhood friend that was actually in love with him from way before' backstory, which we should have gotten a hint of already, idk..

Aggregator gang
ARE ALL JAPANESE BROADS LIKE THIS? WAS I BORN IN THE WRONG COUNTRY?

Aggregator gang
Please let there be no love triangle.
PLEASE let there be NO love TRIANGLE!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she doesn't think you will rape her?

Oh who am i kidding, yeah dude she definitively doesn't sees you as a man, you should have ravaged her in her sleep, like a real samurai with the soul of the rising sun would.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are weak if you can't go outside when it's sunny and 10C in shorts and shirt. =/ Heck I do it and I'm just a Canadian.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly. Is it good or bad that she can dress like that and fall asleep with him in the room; Does that mean she feels comfortable and trusts him or does she not see him as a LI like he assumes?

Things like this are really confusing

Users who are viewing this thread