Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@Umesan - Ya, exactly. As a guy, I never understood that thought process. If a girl is comfortable to be around you alone, enough to fall asleep, that means she at the very least trusts you. Which is extremely important IMO. And if it's because she isn't "aware" of you as a potential partner, that's just as easy to get around. Only these authors from Japan, especially in the eechi-romcom scene seem to think it's difficult.

Dex-chan lover
Men of culture could see the difference between H and non-H by analyzing the attitude of MC on this chapter.

a chad and a gentlemen my kind of guy, can't wait for the next chapter.
this is a really good series, hope to see this update regularly

The whole 'She must not think of me as a MAN then' thing just because a woman trusts you needs to die in a fucking fire already. It's the worst.

Dex-chan lover
Hey if the rest of the manga is him being a gentleman and leaving her embarrassed and crushing. I'm cool with it

Why are all of you keep saying about trust this, trust that?
Shit is so easy it's almost look like a trick. If you have standard about how trust works, you would think otherwise too. Heck, even as 3rd-person we still have no idea what she's thinking and don't see her as interested about Tokyo anymore as she is in oneshot (author redesign the oneshot as the official prologue already with same character design but same dialogue)

Contributor
@DatFcker

Please let there be no love triangle.
PLEASE let there be NO love TRIANGLE!

You probably read Gal Gohan before, right ?
19.gif

But yeah, it would be better without love triangle or harem, it's annoying. Or at least, if you add one more female romantic interest for MC, add one male romantic interest for Fmc too.

Fed-Kun's army
watching the dude freak out every waking moment is extremely irritating hope he gets his act together

Dex-chan lover
man they said going white (pure) is safest
but this one is purple (arousing) and white at the same time, best outcome ever!

Dex-chan lover
This is wholesome with a touch of lewd

Mm perfect

Users who are viewing this thread