Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1

Double-page supporter
lol random anya appearance from spy x family. i think i see zero-two and the princess from that interrogation manga.

but really if they make this harem im outta here

Contributor
For this game, my main would be the main character of Dorei Yuugi (could be fun, with him who control many slaves for the fight) or the main character ofJigokuraku with all his Shinobi powers.

Oh yeah, the new girl is not bad i guess. But it's enough with two now, don't add another.

Damn this harem is probably gonna be one of the hardest to choose from at this rate lol. The Main girl is already awesome but this one is putting up a good fight already. I can only imagine how much harder it will be if more girls come in.

Dex-chan lover
So... she's got black hair and a good body, she's awkward, and she's a gamer... And she wears a choker... Just how much does the author intend to make her outclass the main girl? xD

Dex-chan lover
Yea...unless this dude is planning on doing a harem ending, he's really putting himself in a corner by introducing a secondary girl too good, this early on. It would be a different story if it was obvious he was going for the friendship route, but Tsubasa is triggering the romantic flags this chapter.... Somebody brought up Komi/Manbagi, but at least Manbagi came in much later after a bunch of Tadano/Komi moments and getting to know each other. With this manga, the Tsubasa/Fuyuki duo is barely off the ground so far, and just in one chapter Sayuri has almost caught up just like that imo. Tsubasa seems like he vibes with Sayuri better too...EDIT: lol, checking this guy twitter, Japan is digging the new girl too, and the author is responding well to it. hmm.. maybe she does has a chance if he goes that way.

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is the little esper doing there
esper kid is for headpats and bed time spy stories not party games

Give it a waggle too

RVYfBU4.png

Gonna pray it's a harem ending now. Can't possibly choose between the two, but I like the black hair one just a tiny bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread