Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
It's been a looooooong time since I've seen a girl be this best a best girl. Oh boy.

Aggregator gang
thic sweaty gamer gril
47a.jpg

Group Leader
@MoonlightwolfchanX
So is it a harem now then...?

It will probably start out as the obligatory Love Triangle then turn into a Harem. How disappointing. It was so good with just the lame duck Tokyoite and the Mega Cute Gyaru, but I guess this is what sells the most. Can't just have a story about two young people falling in love, too boring without any conflict and drama.

I dont mind another character being introduced, and she certainly seems great, but it's now gonna turn in to some drama with them both liking the MC and then people getting surprised, weirdly enough, and pissed off when she inevitably gets rejected in favour of the gyaru. I dont want anyone to be hurt but its inevitable in this situation unfortunately and I was hoping that this mangaka might've avoided doing so but I guess not.

Dex-chan lover
More author should discard all these fake harem business and embrace the tru harem way...or just introduce another male character for the new grill.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody:

Absolute idiots: OMG THIS IS NOW HAREM

Fucking Naruto is a harem to you people.

Group Leader
@MoonlightwolfchanX
True, what a shame it is. I'll still follow it, regardless, but I'd rather not have senseless drama for the sake of it.

I'll probably give it a couple more chapters, but I didn't come here for a story involving Love Triangles or Harems so I'll most likely drop it soon enough. Shame, since the FMC really is Mega Cute. The new girl, well, super attractive girls like her are a dime-a-dozen in just about every romance so I'm not interested in her. The FMC, on the other hand, really piques my interest.

Dex-chan lover
I was worried after the last chapter but this assuages my fears somewhat. I do like the new girl. She's not necessarily better than the other FMC but interesting nonetheless. I do hope for no romantic shenanigans that gets resolved unsatisfactorily though.

Users who are viewing this thread